i want to cry..... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Unhappy i want to cry.....

do you guys remember the "rocky" saga from a while back? it was about my neighbors that had the chihuahua mix named rocky that they never tended to and that they let run the streets? well guess what. they have a new dog! i am so furious and sad all at the same time. it is some little 8-10 week old puppy that looks like it may get big. i can't tell what type it is cause it's too dark outside. it is just tied up to a leash in their backyard right now. i have no idea if it has food or anything else. but i'll tell you one thing - if i see ANYTHING wrong over there, i'm calling the cops. and i'll call every single time. and if that dog is loose and gets off their property, i'm taking it and giving it away to someone who deserves it. i should have taken more action with rocky and this time i won't hesitate. i hate people sometimes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

That stinks. Keep us updated, Jane.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

yah i know, steph. i will. thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Miss New Booty

OH NO Jane!! That is awful! Keep us posted.

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

It's people who keep animals in that fashion that really make me want to be a Pet Nazi (akin to the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld).

Can't feed them? Can't spend quality time with them? Can't train them (if necessary)? NO PET FOR YOU!

Jane that really sucks. Part of me hopes that you'll never have to make that call, but if you do, I sure hope that someone on the other end is listening and willing to do somethign about it!

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:09 AM

Poor doggie How can you leave the poor thing tied up all of the time anyway. What is the point of having a companion animal if you leave out the companion part. Hopefully they will bring him inside. If he does happen to get loose, just make sure no one sees you take him
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:37 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

that sucks Jane! Keep us updated. Hopefully they will look after this one properly but it doesn't seem like they are off to a good start.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I agree whats the point in tying it up.
Myfanwy is only 9 weeks and I wouldnt dream of tying her up anywhere even though she is driving me insane

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Not to mention this baby is only a puppy, so why is he outside?

Keep us updated, Jane. I've got my fingers crossed for this little one.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Part of the Pack

I can't believe that. I've seen it here too. Where we live... there is this family who had horses and they were so under weight you could see all their bones. Well fortunately they took those horses away... but now they have more. It is so sad. They'll let anyone buy pets.

I would check to see if it has water and food. If it gets too hot though I would call the cops. If I'm not mistaken if you have a dog you leave outside he has to have shelter, and water... and I believe I even read that it's supposed to have.... a fan... or something odd. I thought was off the rocker because who has that? no one I know.

I hope you keep a good eye on him because usually people who neglect their animals don't normally change when they get a new one.

post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-04-2005, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

they do have to have all that, nikki.

well, it started pouring rain here the other night and they did take him/her in, so that's good. he/she has two big bowls (food and water, i suppose) out there. but i haven't looked in them. he/she also has a toy. but i haven't seen the puppy since last night so i guess it's still inside. ???

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

O gosh I hope they take much better care of this one. I know you will look out for him/her!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-04-2005, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

yes i will try, lizz.

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Jane, have you seen the puppy at all recently?

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

sorry - i was going to update you guys eventually. i haven't seen the puppy much. when he's outside alone, he cries (not sure on his sex, just calling the puppy he to save time). and i've only heard him crying outside about 2 times since i last posted about it. so i'm hoping he's at least inside with them. ???