I want this pooplie! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I want this pooplie!

LOL. Now if only that whining worked on Guy I am always surfing the adoption pages in hopes of finding Dante the perfect canine buddy that ofcourse Guy would love too. There have been a few that I passed on to him but none have gone anywhere. I recently found this beautiful girl who I think has the kindest sweetest face (well as much as you can see in the photo anyway!). I forwarded her on to Guy but have not heard anything from him yet. But I thought I'd share her with you anyways. I think she is to die for!

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?act...w=0&tmpl=&stat

Can't you just see her and Dante running together?!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come drop by!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Part of the Pack

She does have a cute face, she looks like a rottie mix, i love rotties they look mean but you could cuddle them .

I'd adopt her, she just has a funny look that would make me want too adopt her can't really put my finger on it but it could be her face like you said

animalexpert - a life long learner

Qualifications: FdSc AMgt. N.Dip AMgt, and VetMed Cert
Working towards: BSc AMgt, A.Dip AB, Marine Zoology and Herptology
post #3 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

I can see it now Lizz, Dante and the new dog bounding through the field in happiness... Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 03:57 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww she is beautiful, Lizz! Keep us posted!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She is adorable, I hope you get her? Keep us informed!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Beautiful!! Good Luck Lizz!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #7 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks guys I'll keep you posted!

Come drop by!

post #8 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 01:34 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

She's beautiful! I bet she would be the perfect contrast to Dante! I hope Guy comes to his senses and agrees ... If not, point him here,

post #9 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I was actually thinking of sending him the thread link, and showing him that everyone thinks she's a good idea

Come drop by!

post #10 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 10:24 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

she's adorable Lizz. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #11 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Newborn Pup

Very cute! I love browsing pet finder. It's seriously almost a hobby for me.
post #12 of 97 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks guys! I haven't heard back from the rescue org yet. I hope they get back to me tomorrow.

Come drop by!

post #13 of 97 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

good luck, lizz! she is gorgeous!

post #14 of 97 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thank Nothing yet today. I found an alternate email address so I've re-sent my inquiry. Hopefully soon!

Come drop by!

post #15 of 97 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:09 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

I heard back!!!!

Quote:
Yes, that addy is inactive. Itshould be this one…..thought the site was changed. Is that whereyou saw it? Will have to go back and look, and ensure it is up to date!

Aster is still available…..and sheis good with cats, other dogs and children. She will chase a bit if theyrun, but that’s it…..the relationship between dog and cat isestablished by the CAT, not the dog. Dogs just want to say hello….ifthe cat is amenable, introductions and “issues” are over quickly.

If you would like to put in anapplication, we can get the adoption process started. We match the rightdog for the right home……and it all starts with the app. Lookforward to receiving it, and of course, if you have any questions, fire away!

Best,

Dagmar

President,

Adopt-a-Rott
So I need you all to send adoption vibes to Guy!!! Please!!!!

Come drop by!

Tags
chin room