Ick, what kind of perfume are YOU wearing? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Ick, what kind of perfume are YOU wearing?

This is just gross.....Pitch did number two this evening and it was rather smooshy. As I was gathering the poo in the plastic bag, some of it ended up on my hands. My hand smelled SO bad I thought I was going to pass out. Let's just say I hauled butt to get back home so I could wash my hands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Lol... i cant do that, jsut recently have i been able to pick up dog poo in a bag. and i was such a baby about doing it as well i practically pulled up the weed Lady had gon to the bathroom on!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Oh Denise...I know how you feel.

Last week sometime I was walking around the store and saw something in one of the aisles. I went to investigate, and someone's dog took a dump on the floor and told nobody about it. So, I go to get a bag and some paper towel to clean it up, and it turns out it was mooshy. Some of it got on my hands, so I quick cleaned up the rest and ran to the back to wash my hands!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Welcome to the wonderful world of dog ownership! Wait until he throws up all over his kennel and then lays in it.

Rhonda

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Scarlette that's the worst! No actually I think when they have diarrhoea through the night, lie in it and then you wake up to this awful smell and a dog covered in dried up diarrhoea and you have nowhere to wash them except your own bath is worse!! Cindy did that a while back...I got in the shower with her and then cleaned the whole house cause everything just seemed so dirty!

Denise it does suck when you get poo on your hands..at least it was a dog you know! Nothing worse than strange dog poo, or vomit, on your hands!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Riley threw up one time all over the kennel, out the kennel door and on to the carpet and it smelled just like poop.....and it was really NASTY smelling, and there was ALOT of it! I think I used almost a full roll of paper towel cleaning it up. I have a very strong stomach but I caught myself getting that feeling of "I'm going to puke on top of this puke".

Rhonda

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Dog poop on the hands... eww. one time I didn't know the bag had a hole in it and yuck, it got all on my hand.

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

My neighbor has these special flowery sented bags which i always got a kick out of, it really doesnt mask the smell you just tie it off and it doesnt sink any more.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Scarlette, he doesn't have a kennel. Carmen, you are right, at least the poop was from a dog I know. Karen, you poor thing!! I would have been disinfecting my hands with bleach!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Oh Denise, you just can't imagine the things we have to clean up at the store. It's ok when it's my own pet, but someone else's pets.....yuck.

Karen

[

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 01:59 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Whats worse than just getting it on your hands, is when you have to try to scrape the mooshy poo out of the grass and then somehow end up getting it lodged under your fingernails!! Talk about always making sure you check for holes or double bag your hand from then on!!!

And yeah, its AWFUL when they get sick and lay in it, then you come home and it REEKS like something ungodly, and you can't just bathe them, you have to pick out the dried up crap out of their fur!!! And the tail is the hardest to get it all out from IMO!!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hehe.. Sorry I shouldn't laugh.. I hope you got rid of the smell eventually?

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

Tags
dog owners