If I Ever Get A Small Dog... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

If I Ever Get A Small Dog...

I would get a Chinese Crested! I've finally decided that. One day, I'll have one. CC (actually spelled Cesea) at work has one that is a PowderPuff female named "LuvMe" and she is just too much! Cesea takes LuvMe everywhere with her because LuvMe is a service dog! (Cesea has a heart condition) The other day, our receptionist went to lunch and Cesea was assisting the doctor with a lumpectomy, so I had to run the front desk...no problem. We had no appointments scheduled because of surgery, so mostly I was just sitting there. LuvMe came up to me and just sat staring for a minute, she then jumped into my lap and flopped down on her back in my arms like she was a baby Of course she wanted her belly rubbed! So I got paid to sit on my butt for an hour and give LuvMe belly rubs...whenever I stopped, she would give me this really hurt look! She's so cute!! I wanted to take her home with me SO bad! Apparently this cutie cost Cesea about $3,000 but said she could get me a pet quality for around $750 from the same breeder...It'll be a while, but one day, I'll have a PowderPuff Chinese Crested! (or maybe a hairless, but I kinda like the PowderPuffs )

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're just precious, aren't they Mandie? We see several of the powder puffs in here and they're all just too cute!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

I want one...Shane laughed but he never said no! Ahh...someday! Great thing is they don't bark much if at all...that was always a HUGE reason not to get a small dog, they tend to bark more. LuvMe is so laid back, she either sleeps in her bed under the front desk, or in Cesea's office all day. Occasionally you see her randomly roam about, and she's just so slow! I don't think that dog knows HOW to run! We are FOREVER waiting for her to mosey on out the door at closing time...she takes forever! She also won't potty in the grass...she doesn't like for her little tootsies to get dirty. Such a pre madonna! When I brought Orion in for his annuals and he spent the day at work is the only time I've seen LuvMe run! Orion wanted to sniff her but she was having NONE of that, she booked it to the door! Well...if you could call walking at a fast pace booking it!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

they really are SO cute!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Newborn Pup

I knew a really sweet hairless one named "Trixie". The woman came home and found a hand-shaped bruise on her. She came close to divorcing her husband over that. Apparently the dog had peed in the house, something I think is a common bad habit with the breed. If the dog had hair, she would never have known. Trixie was really active and fun, but had an ear-piercing bark. I like to look at the Crested rescue page now and then just to look at the cute picts.

-TwinkieSlug Whippetmaster

Tags
pet quality