I'm back so let's celebrate with new pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I'm back so let's celebrate with new pictures!

Here's some new pictures of the doxie gang! I haven't been around for what seems like forever but I really hope to be back like I used to be now I've missed all my friends on here so much and I've missed out on alot of great things. Anyway, on to the pictures!

It's Rebel! Being his cute, innocent self. haha

Here are the two kids fighting and being goofy. Very entertaining though Claire loves when Rebel chases her.

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Last but not least, Claire my baby girl.

Woa, red eyes! lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh and don't mind the red carpet, it annoys me because it sorta makes my pictures look strange. lol Oh and I wanted to ask you guys opinions, does Claire look heavy to you? I don't want her to get heavy and sometimes I might not realize it since I see her everday, you know?

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww yayyy new pics. They are cute as ever.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks Chrisanne!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

So cute brandy!!! I hope you can be around a lot more now!!
About Claire...in the last pic she looks kinda heavy but it could just be the picture. Feel her ribs, you should be able to feel them with just a small layer of fat on them (so no ribs poking out for all to see) if they are hard to feel, or impossible then she needs to lose weight! That's what we always told people at work to give them a bit of a guideline cause it can be hard when you see them all the time!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks Carmen! I hope I am too I'd love to see some pictures of Biscuit, I need to search for some that perhaps I've missed I'll do that to check her out, I'm hoping if she needs to loose some it won't be too much.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I miss seeing the doxie pictures all the time. They're so cute!

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 02:16 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! Hey Brandy!!! We've missed ya! There are those doxies!!! They are adorable as ever!
Claire doesn't look too heavy, I think it might be the angle of that one picture. I always thought Penny was on the heavy side, but my vet told me it was just her build.

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

great pics! Claire does look a little heavy but she is as cute as ever
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great pics and I love your new sig pic too!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Beautiful pictures, Brandy! Claire's as beautiful as ever. Glad to see you back!

Stephanie

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are sooo cute! Claire looks a little pudgy, but don't tell her I said that!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

hehehe Don't worry I won't tell her I've cut back on all the treats hehehe I try to be resistant to their cute little faces when it comes to treats but it's so hard lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw so cute. when ever i see a doxie i love watching them walk hehe. my cousins aunt has one or two and whenwe camping their doxie would come. She always shook her back half when she ran and it would alway make me crack up (being an only child i am defently easly amused)

Tags
red eyes