I'm crazy!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I'm crazy!!

I fell in love with a Tennessee Walker at the pound, but when I took Nick to look at it, he wasn't in love... he just felt sorry for it and thought it was ok. He was worried because it was 5 years old. I told him that I'd seen some puppies in the paper and we could go look at them and if we didn't like them we'd come back for my dog. Well, Nick loved the weimeraner/chocolate lab pups and we ended up with 2 of them. I must be off my rocker! I swore I'd only get one when my dad got a second dog. I knew I couldn't walk two dogs at the same time and yada yada. Well, I learned real quick that I can't keep an eye on two dogs at once either... but at least I'm not cleaning up as many messes as Nick is, hehehe. I finally just partitioned off the living room to keep them where I can see them at all times... I thought I was so smart until one of them crawled under the couch to get to the other side! d'oh. But the living room's all partitioned off now (including under the couch) and we haven't had any problems since. I love my boys. We named them Bo and Luke. They were 20 & 18 lbs when we got them and they're 22 and 19 now!! They'll be 11 weeks on Friday. I'll have to get some pics up soon, they're adorable.

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awww i bet they are cute. Can't wait to see pictures. We can just be nuts together!!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

congrats on the puppies. I bet they are cute.

I hope someone rescues that dog in the pound and the owner of the lab/weimies spays/neuters her pets!

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

I still feel absolutely awful about abandoning the poor Walker. It was almost to the point of taking these guys back and going and getting him... but I didn't. They're too cute and we can't afford to have him too. I do hope the couple spays their weimaraner and the folks down the street neuter their chocolate. I'm sure they probably wanted to breed the weim. She has champion bloodlines.

Well, I was going to post pics today, but everything I have is too big... I'll have to adjust the resolution on my camara and take some more.

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.

Tags
chocolate lab