Indoor dog bed - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 12:29 AM

Whoo HOo!! Alex is awsome!! So happy for you and Biscuit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks Mandie! He just rung me and I mentioned the bed and he is estatic that I found it....he didn't even mention the price...he thinks it is totally worth the money. I think this boy really is becoming an animal lover!!! And here I was silently cursing him for leaving me with the dishes and not putting his shoes away....all is forgiven!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugaboo76
Oh, I'm sorry!!!! Do you really not have a Walmart over there? I thought they were everywhere!!!!
I think Wal-Mart is only in the USA and maybe Canada. They don't even have a Wal-Mart in Europe! I miss Wal-Mart.

Anyways, as for the dog couch, I'd go for it if your dog will use it. That is one great looking dog bed! I almost think the dog would have to fight ME for it! Sadly I don't think Loki would use something like that. I'd love to get him a dog bed but we are afraid he wouldn't use it! He does love his blankies though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 04:20 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

ldydragon Biscuit will definently use that bed!! Or couch! She is a rescue, we got her in Febraury, at approx. 3 years old and the first thing she did at our place was jump on the lounge. /she was obviously quite used to it....we untrained her but she will lie on any clothing, blanket, anything soft basically so I'm sure she'll love it! Oh and we are DEFINENTLY getting it!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 05:11 AM

That is great! You must be sure to post us a picture once you have it and Biscuit is lounging around on it. I know it is still a while to come as you said you'd get before you move, but I wanna see Biscuit lounging around on that beautiful dog bed!
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 10:21 AM

Carmen, that bed is so you and so Biscuit! It literally looks like something from Ethan Allen. That will jive perfectly with the furniture you have. Great choice Carmen and even better Alex said to buy it.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 10:55 AM

If only all boyfriends would agree to spending money as easy as that!! mine whinges when we go to the supermarket!! hehe!

that bed is awsome, your dog is gonna love it! you must definatly post pics when you get it!! biscuit is a lucky boy!!
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Carmen it is the coolest little sofa for her!!! I want them for Har and Max!! But dont worry I wont be copying your style... Especially since we just bought them dog beds a little while ago...haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 04:34 PM

That is an awesome couch for doggies. I would totally get it.

Tags
animal lover, dog bed