Indoor dog bed - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Indoor dog bed

Alex and I have decided that when we move into the apartment, biscuit will need her own bed in the loungeroom for when she wants to hang with us. she is currently not allowed in the loungeroom, and this has been really easy in both this house and our last one. In the apartment it is going to be impossible!! So we decided we better get her own bed for the loungeroom. This way we teach her that when she is resting in the loungeroom she is to be in her bed...it eliminates fur all over our extremely hard to keep clean couches. Well we need something funky right? It needs to be just like another piece of furniture because everyone is going to see it (she will still have her crate that she will sleep in of a night time) and I found this

http://store1.yimg.com/I/all-dog-beds_1817_1040820

source

Of course it is really expensive and shipping costs would be a b*$ch for us but I'm hoping to be able to convince alex that when we move we need this bed!!

How cool is it? I'd probably stick to the brown, or the dark blue....it will hide biscuit's loose fur better

what do you think? Or do you know of any other types of funky beds that might be cheaper?

(just a tip, that site sells dog couches for dogs up to 140 pounds too!)

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh wow, how totally cool is THAT!?!?!?! Biscuit is one lucky girl!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'd pay it, no problem!!! alex will need some convincing!! hey he was happy to let me get another dog next year when he gets his pay rise....I can't do that anymore....maybe I can get the bed instead!!!

And my sister thinks I don't care about my animals!!! HA!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I think it's beautiful!! Go for it!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

My other post didn't show up...It was gonna be first, no fair!
Anyways, it's sooo cool! I don't think the price is that nad if you consider how much a normal sofa goes for. And if you don't take care of your animals, I'm abusing mine.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

carm! jeez...nice bed! i want one!

if you can't get that, maybe a nice big basket with an upholstered pillow in it (your choice of fabric) might be good. i don't know how your house is decorated, but a basket thing would look awesome in my living room (if penny didn't have a habit of pooing in baskets. haha!).

let us know! (i want one for xmas!!)

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jane I could do the basket and pillow thing, but I wanted something different you know....I like surprising people and that would! A basket in the living room will look nice but everyone has seen a basket for a dog bed!!! I also know that Biscuit would totally love it!!!!
If Alex says no I'll probably go for a bean bag of some sort for her...but I'd prefer that couch!! I mean who wouldn't right? It's awesome!!!
I set him an email with the link, but I've had no reply as yet....if he doesn't get the email I'll be metnioning it to him tonight...I hope he says yes!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Wow Carmen! That is awesome!!

Geez, now I want one for Harley. Or for when Dan is in trouble!

Karen

[

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Newborn Pup

I'm newer here so I don't know what kind of dog Biscuit is, but Walmart got in these couches for smaller dogs, they came in 3 different sizes for almost $15.00 in the pet department. Nothing like the pic you posted just a basic looking tiny couch.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

bugaboo Biscuit is an english staffordshire....and I live in australia so walmart is no good to me!!! Thanks though!! She weighs around 40 pounds so she is no small dog

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Newborn Pup

Oh, I'm sorry!!!! Do you really not have a Walmart over there? I thought they were everywhere!!!!
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Playful Pup

Nice!

I got this one from Pet Smart other night for my Maltese
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Carmen! That couch is so COOL! I think it would go AWSOME in your lounge room!! Especially with all your other funky shaped furniture! It would fit in PERFECTLY! I'd get it in the blue as opposed to brown though...only because it would work better with all your other bright furniture! Biscuit is one LUCKY dog! Kali would LOVE it (she's about the same size as Biscuit )

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Newborn Pup

wow that is one cool chair! i want one like that for myself too! hahaha too bad my puppy still chews.

My little trouble maker...

DOB 7/6/04
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

mandie yeah I know.....but then I thought about us not having bright furiniture forever and this being a one time thing, so maybe the brown would be better.....anyway we'll see....we can always get it recovered right?

Bugaboo...no walmart in aus....the first I ever heard of walmart was in that movie...you know the one where she gets left at walmart by her boyfriend and has the walmart baby!

By the way......Alex said YES!!!! He said to wait until closer to us moving, which is what I wanted to do anyway but Biscuit is getting that bed!!! I love my boyfriend, I love my boyfriend, I love my boyfriend!!!!

Tags
animal lover, dog bed