Introducing......Mirra's little sister!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Talking Introducing......Mirra's little sister!!

Here's Mirra's new baby sister....we're leaning toward naming her Sydnee. I had a deposit down on her about a week and a half prior to Mirra breaking her leg. After some thought I decided to go ahead and get her anway. Heck, I'm already in debt so whats a few more $$? We also knew we wanted another Bull Terrier, and since Jeff and I will most likely be married and starting a family next year, we both decided it would be better to get another puppy now so that's it's a about a year old when we start trying, or do have a baby.

So, without further ado, here's Sydnee. Jeff has nick named her "dough ball"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s1022051.jpg (13.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg s1022052.jpg (16.3 KB, 33 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She is so cute, look forward to seeing more pics..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Mirra was a bit rough with her at first and tried to squish her and knock her down but she's doing better with her now. Scarlette doesn't really seem to mind at all, as long as she doesn't interrupt her naps.

Oh, and I tried to take some pics after she woke up but she's bouncing around the house like a little rabbit. She does have black on her left ear.

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! She is so cute Rhonda!!!!! Congratulations to you and Jeff!!!!! I can't wait to see more pics of her!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

ACK! She is freaking adorable!!! I can't believe she is finally home!! What a perfect name too - I like it

1 task down... 2 to go
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She is sooo cute! I love her name and nick name, too cute!
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's absolutely KISSABLE!
Like Kay said, now to just get started on the other two goals ...

Stephanie

post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

OMG she is absolutely adorable. A total doll.

I'm not partial to the name Sydnee... but i'll love her no matter what. HEHE

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

she's so freakin adorable! i love the nickname doughball! that should be her name! hahahaha! she's so cute!

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

She's sooooo cute Rhonda!!! A total sweetheart And I'm with Kay and Steph...onto the next two goals!!!!!!haha

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 05:29 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aw, Sydnee is adorable! Congrats!
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 11:10 AM
PT's Official Law Breaker

Aww she is gorgeous, love the name too!
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Shes so adorable. Congrats.
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

She is the opposite of Mirra. Mirra loved her crate right from the start, Sydnee howls and cries and carries on like she's dying in there. Mirra was a cuddler (at first) but didn't like to sleep in the bed. Sydnee loves sleeping in the bed. Mirra was a little shy and not very playful at first, Sydnee is a maniac (like Riley was) and already comes when called. The all have one thing in common....they all love to bite ears.

Rhonda

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 01:29 PM
I live in a Pigdom

Awwww, look at her little tumbly puppy belly. She's adorable, and congrats!

Adopt a pet today!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

Tags
bull terrier