Its been a tough decision...
Well, its been a tough decision to make, but we've made it.
Most of you know that the loss of Chewy has devastated myself and my family. I want (and will have) another Newfie someday. That is one special breed of dog.
With tax refund time approaching we were debating on if the time was right or not. After a lot of discussion, we have decided that now is not the right time so we'll be waiting.
All in all, it is the right thing for us to do. My heart still aches too much for Chewy.
The people on this forum have been very supportive to us, and we really appreciate it.