Jack And Max - Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Post Jack And Max - Pictures!

I taught Jack and Max how to eat from a fork, and from Chop Sticks -

They know the "wait" command and were trained to have a gentle mouth on everything.... so getting them to eat with manners was pretty easy - and hillarious to see..

I give the *sit* command and they assume their positions...
Then I put some food on the fork or chop stick and give the *wait* command... they will sit there focused on that food until I give them the *ok*... they'll gently take it from the utensil...

Goofy and Silly for sure - But I wanted to share!
Hope you think they are funny too!

This first one is Jack waiting for the fork!

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Jack eating from the fork

[center]

[
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Max waiting for the OK - to eat from chop sticks

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Max eating from chopsticks

[center]

[
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Jack and Max are master-beggars!!
Here they are posed and waiting for a biscuit.
The biscuits are kept in that star shaped cookie jar!
They sit right there when we come in from outside -
They can try all they want... biscuits don't always appear!

[center]

[
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That is funny!

I tried to teach my doberman to balance treats on her nose and then grab them when I say "ok". I couldn't teach it to her, mainly because I would get laughing hysterically when she crossed her eyes watching the treat balance on her nose.

Rhonda

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Scarlette, I would laugh like that too seeing the eyes cross!

My daughter tries to balance treats on their noses...
they will *wait* forever if it's in your hand! When she tried to get it to sit on their noses they try to see it- go cross-eyed and it falls off! -they snatch it

[center]

[
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 12:34 AM
Miss New Booty

That is sooo cute you taught them that!! I love the pics!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 07:07 AM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Those are so funny! In the second picture it almost looks like Jack is checking out the plate to see what's next!

I think it's great how you trained them how to do that.

I've Been Frosted!
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 07:51 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Those are great Deja! Your babies are SO cute

@ Scarlette!!!

~ Jodi ~

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

That's cute! Cledus knows how to eat off of a fork, it is so funny!

I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 01:03 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats pretty cute Deja!

We have just tried to get Harlie and Max to catch the treats we toss at them, they just let it hit them in the face, then find where it fell, then eat it up! They are such little stinkers!

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 01:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

That's fantastic, Deja!!

Stephanie

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 01:43 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

LOL They are adorable and so patient! I am sending my husband over to you see if you can teach him to wait for his food!! :b
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Catherine you are too funny!

Deja that is amazing, when ray gets home I have to show him this!