Josie due in 2 1/2 Weeks! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Exclamation Josie due in 2 1/2 Weeks!

As some of you might know we show and breed Akitas. Well we bred 2 of our females, and Tessa does not look pregnant, but Josie looks and feels like it. My mom said it feels like we have 4 in there! I do not have apicture of josie on my website, but have some pictures of my other Akitas. To see the pictures follow this link: http://groups.msn.com/cuddlycritter...las/mydogs.msnw. I will surely try to post pictures on my website when puppies are born, and will keep you all updated when i have more news...I will also probably be posting from the moment she is due/in labor until the last puppy is a day old. lol. I'm so happy. Christmas puppies!

*Corina's Critter World*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

She due in less than 2 weeks now, and has one fat belly! hehe.

*Corina's Critter World*

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I also forgot to post that Josie got an ultrasound done, and they saw 4 or 5 puppies!

*Corina's Critter World*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

What a beautiful breed of dog they are! Good luck with the puppies!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin