Ki-Adi update and *pics* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Talking Ki-Adi update and *pics*

Well, I know that you guys haven't heard much about Ki-Adi (Jen's new puppy). So sorry! We've both been so busy lately. But here is an update and some pics!

The update:
He is getting big! i forgot how much he weighs now, but he has doubled in size. His ears were standing up for a while, but then they went back down. We think it's from the weight of his hair. Speaking of, his adult coat is coming in on his back and the puppy hair on his butt is coming out in tufts!! He LOVES the water and we have to keep the baby pool filled up for him. He will go out into the water at the pond, too. He already knows "sit" for the most part and is working on "shake". He is also completely potty trained and crate trained. The other dogs are still a little upset about him being here, but Penny will play with him often.

(more)...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Now - THE PICS!
He found this cup outside and decided that it was his.

Just chillin (his ears were up then).

When his ears were still standing up.

(more).....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Formula86; 10-13-2005 at 01:55 AM.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

With is mommy.

Chasing a squirrel up a tree!

Hope you enjoyed them!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 04:59 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaawwwww he is adorable, i love his ears

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 05:09 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

He's adorable

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What a cutie!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 06:57 AM
I Heart My Job

awww! He look slike such a happy puppy. I love the cup picture.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

He is sooo adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 09:32 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

he is beautiful...my old German shephards ears did that...they stood up when he was like 4 months old but then about 9 months to a year they went floppy and then as she got older only one stood back up lol, I loved it

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Lol hes too precious his ears caused me to have a fit of laughter lol (and being at a college computer lab got lots of funny looks). there really straight almost touching in my pictures then flop hehe.

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

He is so precious.

For his ears, you should try massaging them. I did this with Seamus (only it was to make sure his DIDN'T go up) and, years back, with my uncle's rat terrier (to make sure her's did go up). You just take your thumb and start at the base at the inside of the ear and gently rub upwards, with the back of your hand cupped around the back of the year to hold it straight up. Do this a few minutes at a time throughout the day. This has always been my first choice before trying taping the ears straight.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 01:20 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

What a beautiful doggie!!!

~ Jodi ~

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww, he's adorable! I love his ears!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww those ears are soooooo cute! haha I love his coloring, he looks like he's a great little pup

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

he is beautiful

Tags
crate trained, potty train, potty trained, rat terrier