Kirby's Saviour - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Kirby's Saviour

Well, Kirby must have a doggie god that loves him very much, because today Kirby's breeder called and wanted to enter him in the Samoyed Specialty show coming up in June.

Why is this so important to Kirby? Because it now means I can't neuter him. So, he gets to keep the jewels a little longer.

We'll see how things go at the show. But, I assure you Kirby feels like a saved man.

Wish him luck at the show, guys! It's June 11 and I'll be sure to take pictures of it for you.

And, wish Sami luck because he has to try and train Kirby to be a show dog again. Kirby hasn't been shown since 2002!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That sounds so exciting! Good luck to all of you!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Oh neat! Be sure to take pics!

Good luck Kirby!!

(btw, Tito wants to know what jewels are. )

~ Jodi ~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi
(btw, Tito wants to know what jewels are. )
(Something his mama probably had taken away a long time ago. )

Another interesting thing about the show is that Kirby's daddy will be there, which means Kirby can also be shown in the Family class with all of his daddy's other progeny.

You can see pictures of Kirby's daddy here: http://www.kolumbus.fi/wuffkun/penu.htm

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 02:59 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

haha, rowan!! i hope he does well! tell him i said good luck.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Good luck!

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Newborn Pup

Best of luck!

Tracy

The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you'll never use in the real world.

Harley - Yellow Lab 2003
Kasey - Black Lab 2003
Feisty - Grumpy Old Cat 1990
Colby - Black Cat 1992
Please support your local Animal Shelters and Rescues!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Ha! I like the mat. Where did you get it?

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
I Heart My Job

Good luck with the show. ^^

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!