Lady - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Lady

Yesterday my sweet girl Lady jumped off my bed and landed wrong, sweet girl now has a pinched nerve The vet has her on meds to keep her comfortable, but I hate seeing her sore, she doesn't want to walk much, shes real shaky on her legs and the pain is in the back end, so she is just resting...I just hate seeing her hurt, its the hardest thing ever to watch your swet baby hurt

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:29 PM
I am allergic to maths

Awww, im so sorry! Get well soon lady!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I hope she gets better quickly. Poor gal! Be sure to spoil her (as I'm sure you already are). It is indeed rough to see your friend in pain.

--------------------
~Marcia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM

Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon. It's good she's resting.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Get well soon baby!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 02:18 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

she surprised me earlier, she walked on her own to where I was standing, it was the first time since the injury she has walked with out help. She is good spirits, I worry though that she is going to fast, I have tried to keep her in her bed, but shes a fiesty little girl lol...she is still wobbly on her feet, but I am so glad to see some improvement, the vet said it sounds good, the swelling has gone way down...I was just so scared when it first happend, the things that went through my head had me in a panic....

Thank you all for the well wishes, she is truely being spoiled, right now she is cuddled up with Ken...she is loving being carried everywhere lol...I love her so much and all the support I get here is truely a blessing, helps calm that initial freak out lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i'm glad she is feeling better and hope she is 100% soon

[/CENTER]

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Glad she's feeling a bit better! I hope she continues to heal quickly and can get back to her old self. *hugs*

Maureen

Six new rats
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

That certainly is scary! I am happy to hear that she is already feeling better. Maybe you can encourage her to sit still by sitting with her? I know that is not the easiest thing. It's nice to hear she is cuddled with her daddy. I know my Belle loves daddy time.
Give Lady smooches from me.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I feel terrible, my dog loves to jump too. Sending vibes for Lady, hope she get well soon.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Thank you all so much...amazing update, she is walking unaided now, trying to wrestle with her best friend Frahnz, the vet took more e-rays and all of that and she said everything looks great, the swelling is gone and in a few weeks she will be chasing the mocking birds again I sit with her all day, her dog bed is literally under my feet lol, her little head rests on the top of my foot...its wierd that untell this happend we all seemed to forget her age, she has always been so puppy like that we messed up and let our guards down, we ordered the pet stairs for the bed (I can't sleep without her lol) Puppers has been an amazing older brother, since she can't play with him like usual he keeps bringing his toys to her and laying with her, he even shared his treat, these 2 are just so amazing togather...

Thank you all once again for the support, I am just so thankful to have so many wonderful friends to turn to thank you

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Puppers is being so sweet! I am always amazed at how animals just know things and know what to do. I am so glad Lady is feeling better.
Please let us know how she does with the steps.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 09:53 PM

I'm so sorry, I hope she is feeling better in no time!

Tags
dogs with back injuries