Lady Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Lady Pics

Ok i know Trinty is in there but since y'all dont see lady as often i thought i would post here.

aww isnt she cute!!!

she beat me to the sun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Part of the Pack

Lady is so pretty. Do you know what type of dog she is? Trinity and her look so comfy in the first picture.

My babies...

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

We are certaint hat she Half american Eskamo, and my vet thinks the other half german shepard. Thanks Claudia!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

How cute! You dont see alot of dogs and cats that tolerate eachother so well. I envy you! I cant get my pets to get along that well ... they have this thing going where if one of them is laying at one end of the room the other one has to be at the total opposite end. haha. Anyway, You're babies really are beautiful and seem so easy going You can really see the german shepard in Lady in the first picture.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol they wernt like this for the first couple of months. in fact we had to keep them apart but then one day i was holding the cat when she was a kitten (i guess she is still a kitten shes not 1 yet) and i asked lady to give her kisses and she started loving the cat. Lady always chased the neighbors cats out of the yard. so then i brought the cat out and let her kiss it and if she started nibbling at the ears i told her "no!" then we would put the cat down and leave Lady on the leash. Then when i was at my friend house my parents took liberty to let them chase eacother around the house and i think trinty beat her nose and lady roughed her up a little (with her nose) that they have a muteral understanding and bond. Trinty will tease and lady tries to play but lady knows not to paw or bite. Now when lady gets in trouble Trinty will come up and give her a spanking. I need to get that on tape sometime

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Adolescent Pup

oh well maybe theres some hope her my pets yet... my kitty has only been in the family for a week or so... they get along ok but Im hoping they'll warm up alittle more.

To you, it's a pet.
To me, it's an adopted child,
who is short, hairy,
walks on all fours and has a speech impediment.

Pomeranian (Sadie)
Papillion/Pomeranian (Pepper)
Collie/Wolf (Lobo)

Bangal/Tabby(Cricket)
Corn Snake (Ruby)
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Theres a process of properly introducing your pet. heres a thread on it and im sure people on here will give you more info
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27104

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:46 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

they are both soo cute!!!

My dog zoe gets along with anything and when justin got kojak and i brought zoe over who is many times bigger, kojak would paw at her and she would just roll over. Im more worried about the kitties beating up on Zoe than Zoe hurting the kitties

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

thank you Kalee

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 12:58 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

your welcome! and i would have never thought of the american eskimo. I thought they were always white but I guess that is where the german shepard part would come in?

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol yup a lot of people think shes a german sheapard puppy. She has a ton of energy so she acts like a puppy. I was nope shes ten. They resond with funny gaping looks of disbeleive

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:06 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

she is very pretty. the american eskimo/german sheapard makes a very beautiful combination!

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

thank you!!! i will tell her you said that

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:19 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

you'll have to get some more pics of her up soon!!

I've been frosted!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-06-2005, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Dont worry since im moving back in with my parents i will get some more up shes not very cooperative witht eh camera lol so its hard!

Tags
german shepard