Lady Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Lady Pictures

This is Lady sort of sun bathing, she was doing it because my kitty was.

Shes about ready to bark here, shes not very good with the camera I have about a gazillion pictures of her hiding, shes camera shy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She is so cute!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oo the ears! *touches them tenderly with a finger and giggles* too cute! She's such a gorgeous girl she shouldn't be so camera shy!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol kari her nick name was bat ears. thanks natilie and kari

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 01:36 AM
Playful Pup

She's both beautiful and bashful. How adorable.

- Pet Lovers Resource
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 08:34 AM
Part of the Pack

She is a beauty! What breed of dog is she?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

She is adorable! In that 2nd pic of her you can tell she has a cute personality!!

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

She's a pretty dog

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Thankks guys. The lady who gave her to us said she was american eskamo and black lab. but my vet said shes american eskcamo (we were certain of this) and german sheapard. Half the pups look like the had lab in them the other half had looked like they had german sheapard. shes 10 now and stuff acts as if shes a pup

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aww she is adorable!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Awww! What a cutie! Odie used to bite me everytime I took a pic of him... but after around 150 pictures, he has gotten used to the crazy mom with the camera. 8)

Dimaris

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

American Eskimo? No way. American Eskimos look like wanna-be Samoyeds. And everyone has seen Kirby's hair--poor Lady doesn't come anywhere near to his puffage rating.

If I saw her in Finland, I would think Swedish Jämthund with something else, but in America this is a highly unlikely combination since the Jämthund is a rare breed of dog, even in the country of its origin. However, it doesn't rule out other 'primitive' breeds from the Nordic countries and Russia.

Whatever's in her, though, she's certainly a very pretty girl.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Rowan!! her mom was a pure bread american eskamo, she had papers and everything. Thats why she got preggers, they were going to breed her and she got out one day and there was an unwanted litter of what looked like labs and fluffy GS (lady was the only one not fluffy).

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Really? Wow. That is REALLY a huge shock to me. That's something I'd never expect to see.

Well ... you know those Eskies ... just wanna-be Samoyeds. They don't have Fluff-Power!

How much does she weigh and where would you rate her size, since all of the Eskies I've seen have been smallish (even the larger ones when you compare their maximum allowed size to the maximum allowed for a Samoyed). When I saw her, I figured she looked like she would be about the size of Kirby (around 24-25 inches at the shoulder and weighing in at around 40+ pounds).

It's REALLY interestng to hear about her mother, though ... Totally got my dose of 'strangeness' today.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Lady is about to my knee (guessing 20 inches) and 30 to 35 lbs. Shes the size of her mom and the ears size of her dad lol. she got a curly tail. the first picture shes next to my back back so that might be able to give you a guesstimate on her size.

Heres Some more pics

Sorry that she tied up this is at my house in seattle which doesnt have a back yard fence and she has wonderlust and is EXSTREAMLY territorial

Last edited by Trickiesmurf; 07-27-2005 at 02:27 AM.

Tags
black lab