Lady is Sick - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Lady is Sick

As alot of you know there has been a stomach thing going on with my dogs, first Libby, then Puppers and now Lady. The vet says its just a bug and each has lasted like 3 days, I just hate seeing them so sick, but the good news is Lady is now on the mend, her tummy is doing alot better and shes running around now...The vet said just o make sure they keep drinking and if after the 3 days they wern't ok to bring them back, but all lasted about 3 days...what a wierd thing happening here

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 08:24 AM

It really is a shame when you see your dogs soo ill. But I suppose if we have to look on the bright side at least it's not a very serious illness
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I would wash up their stuff, bleach the food bowls and run them through the dishwasher (if possible). Maybe bleach mop the areas they are in. Sounds like a nasty illness. I'm so glad they are getting better.

--------------------
~Marcia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow that sounds like a rough sick dog time. poor things. at least it's shortlived. im glad you were there for them, i bet they are too

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

we bleached everything, washed everything lol we steam mopped everything and we even cleaned everything outside...seems to maybe be air born or something...I am just so glad it doesn't last long...

Lady looks so much better today, walking, eating and chasing the puppies around, tummy is still a little sick but nothing to bad, I think shes over the hard part Thank you all so much for the support through each illness and with all the advice, it is always much appreciated

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Make the dogs wear hepa masks... like this: http://www.achooallergy.com/mask-3mHEPA.asp

lol! I would love to see that. That sounds like one tough bug. Hopefully this is the end of it.

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Lady slept through the night last night, first night since getting sick, no hourly potty breaks...shes hungry big time lol...she looks so much better, it has been so hard watching them each be so sick, but I am glad its short lived, apparently my dogs got it from the neighbors, they didn't tell me their dogs were sick till yesterday...at least I now know where they got it from, and hopefully this is the end of it...I am so so so tired, no sleep with each dog and the worrying lol so now I am gonna go take a nap

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Aww poor doggies, I'm glad their feeling better. That must have been rough, enjoy your nap - you deserve it!