Life's tough... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Life's tough...

ok I swear I will stop overloading you all with pics now!!! It's been a while, I needed to catch up!

Biscuit really has a hard life. She can't even fit in her 'stolen' oversized crate anymore! No, she's go to hang her out through the door just to fit. She must have been uncomfortable cause she was actually making whistling noises when she was breathing from the pressure of the crate on her neck. Crazy dog! At least she was smart enough to pull the blanket out for a bit of support!

I took this pic through the bedroom window. Excuse our yard, it's desperate for attention but I'm still waiting to hear back from the gardner. It was our first day that felt like Spring and Biscuit was making sure she got to work on her tan right away! The neighbours must think she is an absolute looney!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 06:02 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Haha. Cute pics of her

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aww she is so cute! Thanks for posting..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I just love that last pic! !

Biscuit is so full of herself.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks guys!
Biscuit's always on her back in warm weather. In summer she lies on her back inside, it must help keep her cool or something, I don't know but she makes me smile every time I see her like that!!! I wish I could get a really good photo of her outside 'sun baking' but if I open the door she rolls over to see what I'm up to!

post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

That last picture is just too funny, Carmen! LOL!!! I had to show it to my best friend and she's cracking up.

Dimaris

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Dimaris! The other day I was outside with her, and she rolled over for a belly rub but fell off the step. She didn't care, she just hung there, half upside down waiting for her belly rub! I swear she's a solid as a rock and feels no pain!

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

those pics are just to cute lol thanks for sharing

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 08:57 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That pic of her sleeping outside is hilarious! LOL

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg! biiiiiscuiiiiit! so adorable!

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

She sure is starting her tanning early!! Now that my tan is all gone, tell her to get one for me too!

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Carmen, is this what I have to look forward to when I own a Bully breed? I just LOVE her crate! It is so roomy and looks comfortable. Even though Biscuit is a girl, she certainly doesn't need to behave like one.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 11:34 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

Aww... your yard looks better then mine does! And hey, I'd be working on my tan too!! Cute pictures!

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaawwwww cute pictures

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Tags
bully breeds