on a limb - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Unhappy on a limb

hi all my dog Suger is a boxer and we have had her for a long time and with taxs we could not get her to a vet (thanks to some one raising taxs i think we all know) she is not doing good she is blind in both eyes we think she is limping she shacks uncontrolbly and can get down or up stairs we think she is also losing her hearing too we may have to put her down

------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rip Cupcake Rip Speckles Rip Whiskers the mice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bonnie,Smokey,Nacho,Tinkerbell,Troublecookie,
Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Blacky,Lennywinks,Romeo,Buddy. Guy rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 03:22 AM
I am allergic to maths

Hey, dont worry, many dogs are blind and deaf, my freinds dog was and the only problem it had was learning the house of by heart, he kept bumping into things, that poor nose of his . He is most likely shaking because of the limping, the limping will probably be something easy to fix. If you take these things 1 by 1 they dont seem so serious, but when you put them all together they seem like a big serious problem so just try and find out whats making him limp and go from there. In the event she has to be put down (which I doubt) you know its whats best for her. Just try and calm down and try not to worry, good luck!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks for the support we have to put her down she should not have to live in pain but the only thing stopping us is my 20 year old sisster she does not want to give her up

Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Betta Bomb

How old is Sugar? I'm sure you know what is best for your dog, it's selfish to make them live uncomfortably. If this is what you think is right,I'm behind you all the way. Vets are standard though, to maintain a healthy animal.It saddens me to learn your sister won't let Sugar go.Try to explain to her that Sugar needs her to let her go. Sugar will wait at the Rainbow Bridge,she will be comfortable and happy and best of all,she'll be able to see and hear all the other dogs around her. My Nikki will keep her comfortable and secure.I'm so sorry to hear this Panda, I wish peace onto you and yours.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thank you purple-hops what you said made me cry but in a good way

Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yeah surely she will be thankful to have you. I'm so sorry for what you are going through right now, saying little prayer for your Sugar.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

edit suger was put down on thursday but i never got to say good-bye to her i was at school but she is in a better place now and if she is happy i'm happy

Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Betta Bomb

RIP SUGAR!!

Im so sorry for your loss babe!! Time will mend you.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Adolescent Pup

r I P Sugar .. You Will Be With God From Now On. You Will See Us But We Wont See You. We Love You..with All My Heart..
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i seem to be the only on who is still sad about are loss it's like they all forgot her

Sugarcookie.Girl rats

Sugar Girl Boxer
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I'm sorry. RIP sweetheart!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Playful Pup

I am so Sorry for your loss
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Newborn Pup

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for your comfort and healing, as Sugar has found.

Tags
boxer, dog, rip