look whats on my sofa - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

look whats on my sofa

shes a pure bred mutt! her dad is a medium sized black and white spotted dog with pointy ears and a bush tail. looks like some sort of cattle dog.
and her mom is a begeal mix.
i am not so sure about keeping her. but i have her until i decide. i sorta ended up with her...
well, i wonder how big she will get. she is just 6 weeks old now.
sorry the pictures are not good but its a web cam pic. i am not goin to name her until i decide if i want her. see i am moving to an apartment or rental house in the city next agust i know thats a long way away, but i have to consider those things now. it may be hard to rent with a rabbit, two mice, some fish a dog AND a hubby. with limited money
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 09:09 PM

She is a cutie. How'd you end up with her?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

basically a stray dog had puppies in someones yard. and they kept the mom and her pups in the garage. the woman brought this puppy (the last one of the litter) to my house to see if i could keep it and find it a new home. so i said sure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 10:00 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awww...cute little puppy...if you cannot keep her, good luck finding a greyt home!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

its not too much a matter of if i can or cant
but if i should our shouldnt.
i have been thinking of the pros and cons. honestly i have thought of like 9 cons and maybe 3 pros. so things aint lookin good for her
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww she is a cutie!
Making a pros and cons list is a great idea. I hope that she goes to a wonderful home if you guys aren't able keep her.

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

the fact that if we do get to keep her we MAY have to get rid of her next august is the main thing. it would be hard on us and her.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Best of luck with your decision. She's a cutie but I'm sure you'll make the right decision on what family she ought to go to

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.

Tags
cattle dog, pure bred