Looking for Rotti Owners - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Looking for Rotti Owners

I was going through the forums and came across PicOlio but couldn't find out how to contact them, i didn't see a members list and when clicking on the name it brought me to a website, so fustrating.
None the less looking for owners so i can figure out other sites to join for this specific breed. Can you help here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 11:15 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Well you found me

I really only tried to participate on a "Rottweiler Only" forum once and I found it to be a little too strict and "uppity" for my own tastes. I'm not a breeder just someone who adores the breed so I'm more of a person that enjoys the company and caring for her dogs than a "Rottweiler Owner" which is probably why I struggled with the one forum I tried to use...admittedly I only gave it a couple of days before bailing out... At any rate... the shorter way of saying it is...I really do not know which forums to recommend ....

A search on Google.com for Rottweiler Forums will bring up several results so I'm sure there is much to explore out there if you'd like to get in some breed specific forums. It is VERY TRUE that many breeds have very specific needs and Rottweilers are near the top of the list in that area so going breed specific wouldn't be a bad idea at all....

In the meantime... PawTalks works for me lol

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I agree with Deb about the search..... There are some great Rottie forums out there, it just takes a little time to find the right one for you.......However Paw Talk works wonders like Deb also mentioned
I currently have 3 Rotties (1 is a foster).......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Here's my show off son:

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Nice pics! Your dog is gorgeous.

Rhonda

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Ohhhh is that an invite for a pic or two?????

Dunno if I can compete with the stud muffin above but...

My angel, dearest dog I ever laid eyes on, forever best friend, that I STILL miss ever so much and find myself crying over to this day.... Maximus...

He passed way to early in his life (6 yrs old) due to spinal problems... He stole my heart at the dog pound and truly changed my life forever. Max is the dog that made me realize how unique rottweilers were...even though he was small and poorly bred his heart and brains made up for it ten fold....

Then... just days after Max was put down (still debating if it was too soon or not) my dearest hubby handed me Samson... an AKC 6wk old Rotty Pup, it was Mother's day this year actually. He makes me laugh at least twice a day... he's quickly turning into the loyal "by my side at all times" gentlemen...but in the meantime he's just a crazy puppy lol

He's 70lbs now... maybe if these storms calm down I'll get back to picture taking

- Deb

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

P.S. This is Samson stealing my umbrella.... I guess he knew we'd be needing it a lot this year before I did

- Deb

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

That is awsome you got a replacement, my boy is 8 here in Nov and a friend of mine who picks up feeder rats and mice from me bred their female to a pure no papers but willing to give me one, hope they literally mean it too, that would be awsome to have another one. In the meantime that wasn't an invite, that was a challenge.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL all the pics were adoreable, are you sure that he knew you were going to need it? Maybe he knew that and thought that if he hid it from you y ou couldn't go anywhere.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

diggy how did you get your bird and dog to get along?????That is a real bird right? I think it's totally amazing!!! My cat doesn't care mu ch for my bird, aside from appetizer, b ut my bird, wants to be friends. lol. I'm not going to press the subject with my cat, but I will do my best to keep them separate.......Eli decided this AM that he wanted to preen my cat. Who put up with him biting her in the ear for almost a year before she started getting irate lol.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 02:35 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

diggy he is gorgeous!!!!

Deb.... The pics are all gorgeous

Sadly our Dakota who is only a year already has calius on his elbows from the lack of grass here but all in all he is still my beautiful baby.... Will post recent pics soon.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 04:57 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aaaaw you guys! i just love rotties! they are so beautiful and every one i've met has been so gentle natured! love the pics!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 07:19 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Great pics from both of u!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

They are so beautiful! They bring back cherished memories of my darling Wanda! She was 6 years old when I had to put her down as well. It has been 8 1/2 years and I still break down when I thinks of how much i miss her. Rotties are just the greatest dogs out there.

I saw a beautiful boy at the pet store Friday and he was so beautiful and gentle, they are the most lovely creatures I've ever known. I wish I had a scanner so I could show my baby girl, but here is a picture of my sister's sweet Weily. She too has passed on and I miss her terribly as well

Tags
pet store