Looky Looky at my cute baby! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Indecision Queen

Exclamation Looky Looky at my cute baby!

This is our new little girl (Chihuahua), She is our family Christmas present but I think it is more special for my son Eric who is/was allergic to dogs and cats and is having no problems with her!
We named her Paige, she is 8 weeks old. I don't know what color she would be called she looks so much like a Reese's Peanut butter cup we almost named her Reese, and I don't know if you can see them but she has Green eyes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's a DOLL!!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 10:17 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

awwwwwww!! She is such a cutie!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwwwwww what a cutie

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 10:43 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Aww, she is very cute!

I've Been Frosted!
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awww!!! She's beautiful! I love her color!
Paige is such a cute name too! Congrats!!!

[center]

[
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

AWWWW!!! :hershey:

I love her color!

Rhonda

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 01:42 AM
Miss New Booty

Paige is so cute, Angela! Such a cute name, too! More pics!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 08:47 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

What a cutie! And yes you can see her green eyes!!

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Indecision Queen

Thanks Guys! I appreciate it.
Weel Deja it's not a Brittany but we're taking baby steps! And Eric is doin awesome with her.
I have some more pics I'll try to post them later.

~Angela and the group~
Oscar~ Male Crested Gecko
Burt~ Male Leopard Gecko
Ernie~ Male Leopard Gecko
Candy~ Female Ball Python
Gidget~ Female Leopard Gecko
Paige~ Female Cholcolate Chihuahua
Marley~ Female Harlequin Great Dane
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 10:57 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Awww, what a cutie!! So adorable!!

~ Jodi ~

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 12:56 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Awww another new chi baby.... She's adorable
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Adolescent Pup

she is such a cutie!!!!

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 10:19 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Oh i just want to hug her!

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Indecision Queen

Here is some more pics of her, she is basically always sleeping she'll get up and play for a little while and then she's back to sleep!

Tags
potty train