Lots of pictures~! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Lots of pictures~!

Alright, after having uploaded them all without resizing first, I deleted them all and resized then reuploaded them all... GEEZ!

SO... Here are some pictures of "Dakota and Friends" that are more recent... Dakota sure is growing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/100_0186.jpg

The ones of Putch and Samantha on the bed are just awesome, because Sam is such a grouch most of the time, and hasn't really been TOO fond of dogs. She does have her doggie friends though, with whom she "puts up with". My mom brought over her Rottie Audrey... She is such a sweetie and I love her to pieces. Her and Kota had a ball doing circles around the couch. Ben and I watched Max, Har, and Sash the for the night this past weekend. The dogs were so good for Ben and I have no idea how in the world he got all of them to sit and then lay down!! LOL What a man, I guess!

Oh and yeah, there is the picture of Sash licking Max, the flirt like CRRAAAZZY!! They were so cute... Max gets along with ANY female it seems!

And the picture of Putch slurpin up the popsicle! That was HILARIOUS! She wouldn't ever bite chunks of it off... She'd even stick the whole thing in her mouth, but all she'd do is lick and it almost seemed as though she was sucking on it, which LOOKED crazy and was such a riot, but it was just her trying to lick it still... It was so funny.

Anyways, hope you liked the pictures! I've been thinking about you guys and hoping you're all doin' well!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Grr... I resized all of these... Sorry for the few huge ones!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:02 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Wow, she's growing a lot! Still at the skinny with funny ears stage - LOL! They're all beautiful Mal.... great pics! I love the one with all dogs sitting!!

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:06 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics Mal...looks like you guys had a fun handful this weekend! (Mal watched alllll the dogs for us when we went to Michigan Saturday to Sunday...What a trooper she is huh!?!) I love the pic of all the dogs listening to Ben...its a madhouse in our home right now, and its nice to see ya got a calm moment...

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Boo
Adolescent Pup

Wow, great pix! You sure have your hands full!

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

LOL!! I just was looking at the pics again...and boy oh boy does Max look like a LARD BUTT next to Sasha...(the big big pic...where you can only see Sasha and Max from the backside...he is a tank next to her!! LOL!!)

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

He is HUGE! But I don't think he is fat, Melis... Big boned.
LOL

Besides that, he's squishing himself because he's sniffing down...

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Oh yeah...big boned...we have to make a "nice" excuse for the tubby one! LOL!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Great pictures!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

How cute! Thanks for sharing

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Dakota is so adorable. Well, actually they all are. hehe.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 04:08 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

:blob3: Great pictures Mal - I'd be a basket case watching all them kids !!

Sharon