Luna showing off her new collar.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Cool Luna showing off her new collar..

Well we got tierd of the old worn out collar Luna had and most the rinestones had been scratched out so we got her a new one.. Here she is with her new collar.. its pretty.. The pics dont show how pretty it shines... Luna's like who cares its just another collar...LOL!!!

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Ooooooops, well gona try diffrent shot..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Oh well atleast you can see it.. shes like "mom will ya just take the pic already".... LOL!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:14 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Very pretty! I love picking out different collars, problem is, I don't keep them on the boys much, because I have a picket fence - and I think if they got really ambitious, they could jump it, and I'd just die if one of them hung themselves.

I love the bandana collars, but they're expensive, and after I paid 15 bucks for one for Dutchy, he ripped it within a couple days ... We have a velvetty (is that even a word?) zebra striped one at the shop, and the groomer insists it would be perfect for Blackie.

Sharon
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:15 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

BTW - Luna is so adorable - give that smoooshie faced girl a kiss for me !!

Sharon
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Thanks Sharon, Luna gets tons kisses everyday and lots hugs shes just to loveable and who wouldnt want to kiss that smashed in smoochie face... LOL!! Gona work on new collar for Tyson to but right now he has no fur on his neck from where a chain had wore him raw.. so when he heals then we gona get him a nice collar to..

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Very cute...I have been wanting to get my two Boxers the leather collars with the spikes on it, but I am hesitant because of the rough housing they do! They would poke an eye out!! Very cute collar!

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

How very pretty! It is always fun to get new collars!

She looks marvelous!
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 01:31 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Ohhh, I love new collars too! And new toys, treats, doggie beds....uh oh...I better stop. LOL

Luna is adorable as ever!

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Cute collar! Luna looks stunning in it

I love collars too! .... and leashes, toys, etc...

Jack actually has a collar fetish! I have a collection of collars (a couple with matching leashes omg LOL). If you take one out he gets SO excited. I'll spread the collars out on the floor. Then I tell him to pick one! He does! It's sooo funny!!

Sometimes - he has to wear 2 or 3 collars at a time because he just brings them to me and I have to put them on him.

The latest was matching red and white stripe collars from Old Navy. Both dogs wore them so they had the same LOL!!

OMG my dog is weird (ok, ok, I started him, I am the weird one)

[center]

[
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

you know what bugs me? i am a harness only person, and they don't make cute and SMALL harnesses. but i like having just plain black cause then you can't see em on my dogs. =)

btw sharonm - maybe you could get a cheapie name tag and put in on cat break away collars when they are outside. that way if they jump the fence there is a chance they will have the collar on, but if they get hooked it'll just snap off (especially with all the doggie weight). just an idea.

jane
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 07:31 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I love Lunas new collar! I use to buy so many collars, it's just fun.
I had about 15 collars in like new condition and sent them to a dog shelter. I have been trying not to continue my collar fetish,. Any way my boys wear biothane during the warm months because they go swimming and biothane is waterproof and won't smell.

Formula- have you ever seen the Lupine collars and harnesses?
They are so nice and colorful- they look sort of like needle work. I like those for the cold non- swimming months.
oops- i just noticed you don't like seeing them on your dog
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 07:36 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Heres where Lupine collars and harnesses can be found if interested:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...1&N=2001&Nty=1
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

i've been through the lupine thing, even ordered from them for penny and nothing is small enough for her. she only weighs 5 pounds and none of the harnesses are light weight enough. the o-rings on them are heavier than she is! =) but chaquita could handle one. but yes, it is kinda nice to have them disapear. collars look like little necklaces, but harnesses look like torture devices and when they are patterned it is almost too much material. oh well. but thank you for the suggestion.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Linda, thank you for posting that link! omg- I have been wanting matching collars and leads for the boys just like those! I haven't seen them in any stores. I love them!

Now I have to decide on what pattern I want to get for them.
I'm placing an order tonight!

I love when they wear matching collars - I am such a weenie

[center]

[