Makenzie - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

Makenzie

This is my boyfriends dog makenzie. some pics are of justin giving him a bath but he didnt get clean enough so we took him to petsmart and got him a bath and now he smells, feels, and looks much much better. The last pics of him in the kitchen are now that he is all clean!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

continued....

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

aww....He looks nice and spiffy clean now

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaaawwwww he looks lovely and clean now Although he didn't look too impressed by the hose pipe

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

he dislikes anything wet not applied by himself. He'll dive into a lake, but get's all offended if you bring a cup of water near him. Never quite understood that.

I have a gecko...

...or does a gecko have me??
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What a cutie..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 08:21 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Cute!

~ Jodi ~