Manto - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

He's an adorable pup. I just love German Shepherds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Oh my goodness Jodi! He is just so beautiful! He sure has grown up! And his ears are fitting him now Great pictures!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:57 PM

I agree with everyone - He is gorgeous! I cannot believe how much he has grown since we saw those pictures when you first brought him home as a little guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Miss New Booty

OMG!!! Jodi!! Manto is beautiful!!!!! Err, Handsome!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten!!!! It seems like just yesterday you were so excited about bringing him home and you guys were bummed you had to wait a few weeks!!!!!! Belly rubs from me, too!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 12:39 PM

Jodi, Manto is very handsome. I just love German Shepards. He has beautiful coloring. I have a Blinkie for you for you to use in your threads.....I hope you like it Just right click on it from this thread and scroll down to "save as" then place it into your folder
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Miss New Booty

Mary, that's such a cute blinkie!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 08:46 AM

Jackie, I joined this forum that makes personalized signature tags, and every now and then they will make free blinkies and snaggable of all types. These were a real treat. I was so glad when they made these I put them in a folder so I could share them with everyone. I was looking at your siggy tag for your furbabies. They only made dogs and cats for now. I will ask them about other animals though (birds, hedgehogs, frogs, etc.), they are great about suggestions. I sent an e-mail to the moderators and asked permission if I could post a thread and put all of the blinkies in there for everyone to take a look at, and snag them for their own pets. But, I didn't want to do that without asking permission first. Do you have a dachsuund and a beagle?

Tags
german shepard, german shepherd, german shepherd dog, german shepherds