Marines and puppies, again. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Marines and puppies, again.

Another cold hearted Marine torturing a cute little puppy during war.

Well and then of course there's my Marine during his most recent deployment:

Oh and another deployment before that:

Darn Marines.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

(I almost was afraid to click the thread...hehe)

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Curmudgeon

Hey Steph, what ever happened to the first marine who threw the puppy in the ravine?

Bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I believe he was given an NJP and thrown out of the Corps (other than honorable discharge, losing all of his benefits) and the guy who taped it was given an NJP as well. (NJP = non-judicial punishment. The severity depends on the command but includes restriction, pay docking, reduction in rank, etc.)

Stephanie

Last edited by Jade; 12-06-2008 at 02:19 PM.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Part of the Pack

When I read the title of this thread I almost threw up and I didn't read the captions underneath..lol..I was thinking, those dogs don't look tortured!! Then I read the stuff underneath. I'm a dumbarse lol! Those pictures are so sweet

There are good Marines out there it's just the stupid jerky ones that make the news and make them all look bad.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Will It Ever Change?

those are sweet pics, and sweet men

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Great guys!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Oooh my gosh that puppy in the middle! Sooooo cute...I want!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Those are precious dogs--and men, not only for loving the puppies, but especially for being there for us!! I have a good friend who is over in Iraq right now. God bless our military AND their families!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Betta Bomb

oh my... i was thinking the worst..why did i click on the thread then??? thats for another rainy day ..... the first marine doesnt look ugly.(OOP shame on me!) the pupper looks kinda snug in his new homies' pocket actually.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awww such cute little puppies ^^

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cute pictures! I don't know anyone who can pass up a puppy... I bet there are lots of service people who did nice things for animals over there and never got recognition. It's always the bad people that get press coverage it seems.

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Guarded by Waffles

aww that's great!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out

Tags
iraq, marine, puppy