Matching Personalities - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 02:16 AM Thread Starter
Still Waiting

Matching Personalities

So I was reading on another thread about dogs personalities matching their owners.

I was reading a couple and thought that they were pretty interesting.

That got me to thinking about that and thought it would be fun to make a thread and compare our personalities with our dogs. =)

Soo..here we go!
Yay lol

Sweety actually DOES somewhat match my personality.
She can be shy and unsure of herself; fearful at times, but then she has another strong willing side to her when doubted, no one can bring her down and she proves people wrong.
It matches me a lot.

There are three more doggies but Sweety is MY baby. I've had for the longest. She matches me a lot more and I think that is why we are so close. I know it sounds weird but...I can't help but feel that we just click you know?
Okk enough rambling lol.

Go!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 01:59 PM

My family has 3 dogs, and each dog really belongs to a person. My own dog happens to be very high stung. He seems to worry about everything when I take him anywhere (Just like myself) And he's also unsocial/dog aggressive... I'm not saying I'm unsocial or dog aggressive, but I'm not exactly a social butterfly either.
The other dogs really do match their respective owners, but I don't feel like typing that out now ... oh yeah, my dog is lazy....
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
RAT ADDICT

Greyt thread.
I unfortunatly have no dog,I just foster and my personality isn't like most of my fosters!

Altho my current foster,Pepper,is pretty laid back.I am a pretty laid back person most times!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I have 4 dogs and ummm I don't think any are like me lol, well except they are very protective of me and Ash and I am way protective of Ashley when we are out...

Puppers is my main man...hes a ballaholic freakazoid lol...he will play ball til he drops, literally...hes a mooch as well lol...but hes not like me at all...

Lady is my sweet baby and well shes a little out there...she is like me in that we both check the whole ackyard before I let the puppies out lol...make sure there is nothing to hurt them, scare them or for them to eat lol...she checks everything just like me...

And the pups change daily so I will give them time...

All my dogs favor me, they all want to be with me at all times and each one will do anyting to please me, and I love them all lol but they aren't all that much like me

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Tanner is soo my dog, Hes timid and unsure of himself, and really shy with new people, but wants to be with someone all the time.. hes big and clumsy, gets bored easily, and is often restless, and it takes him forever to get comfy and fall asleep. I my baby

My Furry Family
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 07:50 AM

Ruckus and I are just alike. both active, sometimes down right hyper, high strung, shy, nervous, and allergic to everything. You really have to work for both mine and Ruckus's affection.