Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Meet Chloe

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Brittney 
#1 · (Edited)
I've finally figured out this image hosting thing WOO HOO :woot: SO I want to introduce you to my Rat Terrier. . . CHLOE!! :heart: AKA Clo Bo, Clo dough,terrier terror, Devil Dog lol. She's 7 months old now and full of spunk. She's my first "indoor" dog. Chloe has been very easy to house break and learn commands. She only weighed 3lbs when I got her and now weighs 12lbs. Chole has been a wonderful addition to our family :baby: Though the cats probably have a different opinion on that :rolleyes:

Here she is when I first got her. . .she was so TINY!
More to come . . . . .

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Us and Pam Stone (on the right--comedian/local radio celeb) and her Rat Terrier Rosey. . . Chloe's long lost twin lol Chloe was yawning :rolleyes:

Here she is all grown up!

#9 ·
Rat terriers are....well...a handful. My Rembrandt is going on 10 and he is CRAZY. There is no way that dog can be still. Plus they are smart as a whip. Anyways, your pup is a pretty girl. I'm glad to see more people getting interested in rat terriers and promoting the breed.

#14 ·
Oh thanks for sharing the pictures!! Chloe is adorable. They grow up fast don't they? You 'member the day they were actually smaller than yer kitties and then one day... their 5 times bigger.

#16 ·
Rat terriers are just rotten little things. :lol: My uncle has one and she is the truly his baby. Just imagine a big ol' trucker holding a little dog like Chloe and buying her winter jackets for the cold, a blanket for her to ride in his truck with him, and always bringing her something home from the Waffle House. :roflmao:

Ilovesmepets is right, though! They have SOOO much energy! Sue-Sue (also called Poochie) is around 8 years old and my uncle will sit outside for almost two hours throwing a ball for her across the yard and have her bring it back. If he didn't do that, she would be bouncing off the walls all night and wouldn't sleep!

Chloe really is a doll! I've never met a mean rat terrier and they are so loyal to their owners! And good mousers, too! Chloe might one day teach the kitty a thing or two. :winky:

#17 ·
Thanks everyone! :) She is a "rotten little thing!" Spoiled rotten! She too loves to fetch a ball. She'll go till she wears herself out. Gets the "ZOOMS" and does laps around the coffee table too :lol: Then sometimes she's mellow and snuggles right up to you and takes a nap. Follows us everywhere. . . even to the bathroom :rolleyes: She's good little dog. :lovies: I did research on the breed before we got her. Here's an informative website if anyone is interested in learning more about the breed http://www.ratterrierclub.com/ :fyi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.