Mickey and his doggie pool *pics* - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
I Just Need One!

Mickey and his doggie pool *pics*

On Friday, we had a super hot/humid day so after our long walk, I decided to try out Mickey's new doggie pool.

Observe the pool...hehe..

My sister picked him up and tried to put him in, so at least he'd know that it's safe

Mickey jumped out and ran around in the grass, dirtying up his paws again by doing that back leg kicking thing.

So we tried again (I'm just don't want him to overheat with that fur coat of his! )

He jumped out again, dirtied his paws again and then just sat there scratching his ear.

So I let "the prince" be and used the pool to soak my feet. LOL. But Mickey still needed to cool off so we hosed him down a little.

And of course...he's gotta eat some grass.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I love the 7th picture down! It is so cute! Ha ha...he looks like he had fun...with the hose that is!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Miss New Booty

Liana!!! Mickey pictures!!!!!! He is adorable as always!! Such cute pics!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Such cute pics!!! i'll be giving Biscuit a pool when the weather gets warm for us too.....I never realised how hot a dark coat could get!!! she likes the river so hopefully she'll like her pool!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 06:24 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I always love Mickey pictures!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwweee!! He's soooo cute! I like that little pool, too bad he keeps jumpin out of it. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

haha! so cute! i have to spray mine with the hose, too. i have to sneak up on em, though. they don't like it! and he eats grass! so do mine! will they ever stop??

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Adolescent Pup

awww i just love seeing Mickey's pics!!!
Hehe arent dogs in pools fun? I got Holly one and she just loooves it. She always gets soakin wet. i shall take some pics next time.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Newborn Pup

i never understood people getting dog pools when they could just spray the dogs with the hose. i always love doing it to jane's dogs. you also get the added bonus of giving them some exercise.

If I have my dog in my car, does that count as drinking and driving?
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
I Just Need One!

Thanks everyone!

jaxtell - Well the reason we got Mickey the dog pool was so he could lay in it and cool off his feet/tummy or whatever. But he really does prefer getting sprayed with the hose. Actually, more like we have to pretend to water the grass so he can jump out of nowhere and catch the water in his mouth.

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:50 AM

Great pictures! I think a pool is a great idea. My dogs absolutely detest water. I bought an inflatable pool for myself one year, knowing they wouldn't touch it. Well I was wrong. THey hate water so much they ate and deflated my pool So no more little pools for me!
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 10:24 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxtell
i never understood people getting dog pools when they could just spray the dogs with the hose.
We have the kiddie pools for our dogs.... My last German Shepherd LOVED to lay in his pool and soak... He didn't like the hose nearly as much as laying in his pool.

~ Jodi ~

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

He's adorable!! I've gotta show those pics to my mum, she loves Shelties ^_^.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Adorable pictures! Mickey is such a doll!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
I Just Need One!

Thanks guys.

Tags
german shepherd, water bowl