Miniature Pinschers - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Miniature Pinschers

Does anyone in this Forum have Miniature Pinschers I have 3. I would love to share for owners of Miniature Pinschers to Share Photos and Swop Pics of there Pins.

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Part of the Pack

I've had two min pin's in my life my first one was a crazy red min pin named louie who was a crazy little guy who would wreck all the carpets. My new one is a mix of a miniature pinsher/chihuahua named harley who is a year old and a very sweet little guy who was adopted at 7 months old and he is a year now and my favorite pup ever.

Tags
king of toys, min pins