Miniature Pinschers are not Evil!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Angry Miniature Pinschers are not Evil!!!

I just have to Rant a Bit, as I have 4 Miniature Pinschers and I of Course being IN LOVE with them, I was searching for other Threads on them to see if anyone posted Pictures of there Babies.

What I found was alot of Posts about them being Evil little Yappy untrainable, pain in the Butt Dogs.

I have to say I am horribly upset by these posts, as I have 4 well behaved, lovable, completely trained won't hurt a Fly Min Pins. ALL 4 ar not Yappy at all they only bark if someone knocks at the dog, and as soon as I say ok, they go lay down and are quite.

Tyson - 1 1/2 Yr old Male, is my baby and the most well mannered dog I have ever owned. Potty trained, Basic Obedience Trained and Lovable, Very Quite. He is even Trained on Command, that if he mounts anything, even a Toy and thinks about Humping, I say No and he stops IMMEDIATELY.

Miley 1 Yr old Female, My Baby # 2, Same as Tyson, Minus she likes other dogs, but dow Growl at them until She sniffs there Tush.

Hunter- 6 month Old Mal, Baby # 3, Same as Tyson, except He is a Scary Cat but such a Sweetheart

Bella - 1 yr old SPCA Rescue, Baby # 4, Same as Tyson, except she does like to Jump on you but if you say NO, Thats the end of it

People Judge before doing research and actually know the Breed, that would be like me reading so many Bad things about Dobermans, Pits, Rotties etc...and just start taking about things I really know nothing about as I have never had one, Except a Rottie and she was the best. I am very interested in Dobermans , pits, and Rotties and any other so called Aggressive breeds, that i have read and researched about, as well but I do NOT judge til I know first had.

PLUS every dog is Differnt and has differnt personalitys just becuase 1 or 2 have issues do not mean that all Of that breed are Bad!!!

Sorry just had to Rant.

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

My friend has a min pin - he is a very good dog! Well he does get in to more trouble after she got her third dog - whose breed (not min pin) is escaping me. He is a red egyptian dog that can blush!!! Anywho, Freddie (min pin) is a great dog. He does run if Lex (dog I cannot remember the breed of) opens the gate - or breaks through the fence- or shows freddie how to climb on things to get out of the yard.... but he is not mean at all! Or yappie.
Don't worry my friend has finally Lex proofed the fence. I swear that dog is such an escape artist! They had to build their own fence because they needed one so high and so strong for him.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 02:30 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

my brother just adopted a mini pinscher named Dubbie and I love him, hes so cute and sweet and simply wants to be loved, he loves all of my dogs, mostly my Puppers lol...we have doggy sat him many times now...David is working on trainin him so its getting better...I love him lol kinda like a grandma would say I love to hold him and cuddle him and spoil him rotten then send him home lol...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Guarded by Waffles

The only min pin I've had experience with bit my cheek and made it bleed really bad. I am not saying all are like this, this is just my experience, but I would be willing to try to see them again and how they react to me again.

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Tyson- Male Black & Rust

Miley- Female Chocolate & Rust

Hunter- Male Black & Rust

Bella- Stag Fawn (White Patch on Chest) @ my Dads House

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I love the girls - they are colors I am not used to seeing min pins in. The boys are adorable as well. They all look very sweet and cuddley.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Adolescent Pup

Sorry for those bad threads. Min Pins can be a handful for some people, that is where the problems start. A lot of people don't train their dogs period, but of course that doesn't mean there are not good dogs out there in any given breed. Also I own Pit Bulls so there is a lot of bad, untrue things said about them. Sometimes it defies common sense what people say or believe. It isn't just the myths or the bad attack stories, it is like totally insane or ignorant things. So I totally understand where you are coming from. I've actually heard negative things about many of the other breeds I've owned too and ones I haven't owned. Its just the nature of some people to believe everything they hear or judge by a few dogs they've encountered.

Kathy I believe the breed you are thinking of is the Pharaoh Hound.

Check Them Out

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 02:42 AM

Min Pins are definitely NOT evil. I have a min pin/cocker spaniel mix right now, and she's the sweetest thing. I think they're a good breed, although in my experience they have an endless amount of stomach to put stolen food.

Tags
min pins, trained, yappy