Mirra swimming pics - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFairyGodGirl
She is a Bull Terrier, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 06:20 PM

so I'm correct?
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

yes

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

How cute!

In the second picture, though, it almost looks like you photoshoped Mirra into the picture!

And Rhonda, now that Mirra is a pro-swimmer, she needs to give Seamus lessons!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

We took her swimming again last weekend. Tarra (the black lab) wasn't with us and I didn't think Mirra would want to go out into the deep stuff. She swam like she was on a mission to find Tarra.

In the shallow water where it was just deep enough to start swimming she did the doggy paddle in the front and did some weird walking action in the back. We call it her "swalk" move. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how hilarious it looks.

Rhonda

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

It sounds hilarious Rhonda, I can only imagine seeing it!!! Watching dogs around water is hilarious!! Especially bully breeds. I'm so happy that it's almost beach weather again for the dogs!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Totally off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.....but I took Mirra to the vet on Monday to have her last set of shots and to be micro-chipped. She weighs in at a hefty 42 pounds and she's only 7 months old. She's slowed down on the growing upwards part, now she's gaining alot of muscle mass. She's really filling out nicely.

Rhonda

post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2005, 10:03 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! I know I'm late here, still catching up! She is adorable, Rhonda!!!! Look at her swim, so cute! Great pics!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
black lab, bull terrier, bully breeds, yellow lab