More new pics... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

More new pics...

Once again, I have some more pictures. lol I know I'm probably getting boring but lol, I can't help it!

Anywho, I took these today

Playing

In this one, Claire has Rebel's tail in her mouth and he has her back foot in his!

Help!

What?

Kissy kissy! (Wow I look Pale!!!)

I love this picture!

Belly rub face

Ear scratchin face

What you got mom?

Panting Rebel

Yawning Rebel

Outside pics!

and last... my car... lol

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:12 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

I like your new sig a lot! Very cute!

Those pics are great. Especially the one with Rebel's tail in Claire's mouth and Claire's foot in Rebel's mouth. :roflol:

Your Doxies sure do flip their ears over a lot, I notice. Must be a pain for them, to always look disheveled. lol

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks Roz! I just got done with it, I loved the pic so much! lol

I like that picture, I didn't even realzie they were like that. Their ears do that alot! It's crazy, I'll flip them back like normal, they run or something and boom, they're back flipped again.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Nice pics! I agree, your new signature is adorable! My doxie's ears always flip over too XD.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol It must be a pretty common doxie thing, hehe

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

I want a doxie too *gush*

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Miss New Booty

Awww! Brandy, I love all the new pictures! You are getting great action shots with your new camera!!!! I LOVE that one pic too, and your new siggie!! Your new car is awesome!! How do you like it so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
My doxie's ears always flip over too
Yup! Must be a doxie thing! My dachshund's ears do it, too!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so cute!! And I love your bathroom rug!! Oh your car is awesome too!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Miss New Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb0191
And I love your bathroom rug!!
I know, me too!!!!!!!! I think I said that about 3 times now.

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Great pics! I love the one where Claire has Rebel's tail in her mouth.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Your doxies are darling! That tongue picture is just too cute! You should make a wallpaper out of it! I would definetely have it on my desktop! Every time I look at it, it makes it smile.

I dug around on my computer and found a picture of my aunt's doxie, Scooter (who I call the Scootsie).

He's a cutie, but he doesn't do all the cutsie things that Claire and Rebel do. He's just a rotten dog that steals all of her children's stuffed toys.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-02-2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks so much everyone!!

Jackie, I am loving that car, I love the room in the back and I can't wait to go and get Niki and hang out with her for awhile! I'm so excited.

Rowan, Scooter is adorable! I was actually going to get a black and tan dapple, but then I saw Claire and I couldn't resist her! hehe

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 05:09 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

What a couple of dingbats! They look like they have so much fun together.

Great pictures

Sharon
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awesome pictures,they are sooo sooo cute.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-03-2004, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Sharon, they are! lol They always have so much fun, acting like big goofs. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|