More pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Talking More pics

Some pics taken while walking on the beach the other day.

Mirra looking longingly at the water and wanting to go for a swim, not understanding why we won't let her.

So, we let her wade a little bit.

Is it July yet?

Sydnee enjoying an after walk snuggle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 11:13 PM

awww!!!!! I want to go swimming too!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

And one more just for fun.

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 11:19 PM

what great pics. I bet they are ready for spring.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Oh ya, they are more than ready for Spring. They've been doing the "crazy puppy" race-around-the-house-routine for the past 2 weeks........plowing into doors, walls, bouncing off the furniture, all the time with huge "grins" on their faces.

What really surprised me was that the cold water didn't seem to bother Mirra's leg at all. The vet that did her surgery said she might be a little more sensitive to cold and heat in that leg because of all that metal conducting it into the bone. We didn't let her wade for too long, but long enough that I thought she might start favoring her leg. She didn't.

Rhonda

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

They are so cute! Sydnee's nose looks extra big in the snuggly pic!

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

sooo cute!! At first I was wondering why you wouldn't let her swim for, then I remembered it's winter for you and it all made sense!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

so beautiful, I love the pictures...Mirra is so pretty as is sydnee gorgeous doggies

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 04:22 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awwww they're beautiful!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 06:17 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Nice pictures! Your pups are adorable! Poor Mirra must not understand about the swimming.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 09:42 AM

The snuggling pic is very cute. I wonder how MIrra will feel about swimming in the summer when the water is warmer.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 09:45 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

Aww. Rhonda I absolutely love your dogs! They seem to be soooo happy, of course. I loved the pics!

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaster
The snuggling pic is very cute. I wonder how MIrra will feel about swimming in the summer when the water is warmer.
She LOVES swimming! Here's some pics taken last summer:
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30094

I'm not so sure how much Sydnee is going to like it. She avoids every puddle when we go for walks. Hopefully that will change this summer when the water is warmer. Maybe she'll follow Mirra right in the lake this summer.

Rhonda

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 12:37 PM

AWWWWW I love Bull Terriers they're so cute! Adorable pics, my dogs can't wait til spring either!
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Rhonda

Tags
bull terrier, bull terriers