More pics of Claire and Rebel - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

More pics of Claire and Rebel

Here's some more pictures, now with this camera I am going picture crazy, lol!

Random Pics of Claire

Her Perch...

Naughty girl in the trash....

more on the way...

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Begging again..

Chewing

more....

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Those ears again... hehe

Hmmm similar..

I love these two!

My fav of all of them

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Claire and Rebel

Just a few more.. sorry!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Random Pics of Rebel

Rebel's Perch

A silly thing I painted on the wall, spur of the moment, Shannon thought I'd gone goofy. lol

and the finale, Coo

Sorry so many! hehe

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Thanks for sharing! There are some great pics there. Everytime I see pics of Rebel and Claire I want a Dachsy too.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

hehe Thanks, they are addicting.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, great shots!! I love Rebel, he is just so cute!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 10:22 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

What a couple of cuties - I just loooove Claire !!

Sharon
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

how adorable! some of those are classics!

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 05:13 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I really adore Claire's face. It just says, "I can do no wrong!"

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

They are both adorable as always. Claire is such a ham.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 01:40 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I just love those two. I think my favorite is Claire in the trash, that's a classic pic!

Stephanie

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Part of the Pack

Thanks for sharing the pictures I love seeing these two they are just toooo cute. What a couple of happy doggies!

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks everyone! Claire loves the camera lol! I love that pic too Jade, hehe, it's funny!

*Brandy*

|
|
|