More Puppy Pics: Which One Is Yule Trinity? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

More Puppy Pics: Which One Is Yule Trinity?

More Puppy Pics: Which One Is Yule Trinity?

I received some more pics today from the breeder.

If you want to see them all they are at:
http://www.picolio.com/Gallery/Trinity

I'm still stuck on Red Girl and Purple Girl but I have 2nd pick so wont know which one of the two will be crowned Yule Trinity until the 1st pick person finalizes their choice which probably wont happen until bring home day... but here's some of the pics of purple and red I got today... I omitted the boys and pink girl since I think it's pretty certain that one of these two is the one we'll be watching grow up

They're getting big

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gosh they grow up soo fast. You're overloading me with this cuteness, you know!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWWWW!!!!! Cuteness overload is right!!!! Deb, are you going there on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day to bring them home???

**edit Not *THEM*.. *HER*!! LMBO!!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awwwwww. Adorable!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She looks so adorably evil! She must know how cute she is. I want a puppy too!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Alika

Awww! Reading about everyone's puppies makes me really want one. I can't wait until we can buy a house. Those puppies are SO CUTE! I like the little purple girl.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Deb, they don't look real! They look like stuffed animals! I would be happy taking either one of them home.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so adorable!! I agree Denise...they look like little teddy bears!

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Geez! Between all the puppies being born and people getting...I'm starting to get the puppy itch!!!

*Warning-this computer is about to explode with any more cute photos...PLEASE stand back at least 500 feet.

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Awee!! So adorable!

Karen

[

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

very cute, deb. i'd be happy with either. i like purple girl a lot, though.

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I want a puppy! I like Purple girl I think a little more.

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

So cute..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-10-2004, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Purple Girl has the most attitude. Even at three weeks old, a time when the rest of the litter wasn't too sure about venturing far away, Purple Girl was off and running all alone with a mission to kill grasshoppers and hunt leaves lol She was also VERY VOCAL barking and growling (which at three weeks is ADORABLE lol) .... I was amazed at how strong willed she was.

Red Girl was not quite so bold but VERY CURIOUS ... when I went to visit she was all over my camera bag and trying to tug at the cord that hangs from camera. She also loved snuggling and being held.

I'd certainly be tickled with either of them... they both have unique traits. And both are adorable

On the superstitious side of things -- Purple has always been my favorite color....

Jackie - so far the plan is to pick ONE of them up on Christmas Eve. The breeder does not normally let them go until they are at least 8 weeks old, however the 8 week mark puts the date at Dec 27th. She's decided that those who will be home for the holidays without a lot of family/friends/excitement going on can go ahead and pick up on Christmas Eve for the holiday's sake. Those who will be busy for Christmas are expected to go ahead and hold out until the excitement has passed for the sake of the puppy.

Since our family is just spending Christmas together without relatives or friends visiting etc... Trinity will be HERE for Christmas and I'll be there to pick her up as early on Christmas Eve as the breeder will allow

Now if I could just get through the stress of the family that is coming to stay with us NOW I'd be doing good. They should be here by Monday and will remain here for a week or so.... gah... why does my house always feel soooooo dirty when someone is coming over to stay?

- Deb

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

OMG!!! Those are the cutest rottie pups ever!!! They are both adorable...it would be a really hard choice.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton

Tags
stuffed animal, stuffed animals, teddy bear