Mugzlee update! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Lightbulb Mugzlee update!

He is such a weird dog!

He's gotten used to our idea of having him go potty outside in front of the whole world instead of doing it inside within his own privacy. He's doing pretty good about it. Only a couple accidents these past 2 weeks.

Another problem...

Mugzlee. Our "stupid" pug turns out to be smarter than we thought. He was going into the living room getting my 1yr old nephew's toys and bringing them into Kevin's room on his (Mugzlee's) bean bag chair and EATING them. Then he started getting Kevin's controlers to all his games and EATING those.
I figured it was whatever was left on the floor that caught Mug's attention..

Kevin and I picked up his room and got EVERYTHING that he wasn't allowed to eat off the floor. (and the livingroom) We witnessed Mugzlee go into the livingroom, get something off the coffee table and bring it to his bean bag. It just looked like he knew EXACTLY what he was going to get. AND THEN;
He was on Kevin's bed and was eyeing something on his bed-side table. He jumped on the floor, the whole time keeping his eye on that table, jumped up and put his paws on the table, knocked a Mellow Yellow over-Mugzlee dodged the can- and it went all over the carpet, then he started licking it up.

:pullhair:

Is it because he's a puppy??? He was born in May so he's not THAT young!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Newborn Pup

Sadie, also born in May, is smarter than she lets on. Chews up things like crazy but hides under one of the kids' beds while she does it. I think this weekend I'm cleaning everything under there. This is where the TLC show "Clean Sweep" would come in handy!

No real answers.. just know that misery loves company!

-Sue.

Dress up your pets!

We will donate $1 per
Dandy Doggy Duds sold
to our local animal shelter.