Mummies pooplies! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Mummies pooplies!

I was just wondering how much time your dog spends with you when you are in the house.
Do they go off and do their own thing or are they constantlly at you for attention?
Our dogs never leave our sides. They sleep on the bed, sit on our knees when we watch telly, sit in the kitchen with us and always come in the car with us.
I have them both in my face now trying to sit on the computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Checks Out PD 'Cheeky Bits'!

My dogs are with me all of the time when in the house together... they watch me very carefully ;o)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

My puppies don't go outside uless I am with them. My one puppy Mickey sits on my lap while on the computer. Then they both sit on the couch while I watch tv. They also sleep on my bed. They do not go with me to the bathroom They follow me in the kitchen, standing around my feet. They sometimes go on car rides with me, only if I'm going to Petsmart, my sister's, to drop of somethings. But not when I go to stores. I don't want them stuck in the car.

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Adolescent Pup

dogs are pack animals. they are going to try to go and do everything you do. i love it, i feel so protected since allison also goes in the car with us.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

My dogs do a bit of both. They are quite happy to go off and do their own thing (generally sleep!) but they do love their attention. We generally go to them though...if we've had a busy day and they haven't got as much attention as usual they might feel a bit more in our faces. I love my dogs to death but I like my own space too!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Mine are usually very near me. They watch my every move! If hubbys home and in a different room in the house they may hang with him awhile.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

My dogs follow me to the bathroom and sit at my feet and they also sit by the bath and lick the water off.

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Checks Out PD 'Cheeky Bits'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_smurtles
My dogs follow me to the bathroom and sit at my feet and they also sit by the bath and lick the water off.
Hee hee, my Florence tries to do this... she likes it when I've been in the bath as she is hoping that I have forgotten to put any bath sponges out of reach - the mess she can make, yanno
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Newborn Pup

Wink

SammyJ is with me or where he can see me all the time..lol..If I go to the bathroom he waits by the door.Yollie is every where right now..lol..and very fisty..but if i go out the door she will cry..I love these kids..:tongue3: they make me happy..