My baby, with pics, very happy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

My baby, with pics, very happy

Realm went to her first show over the weekend. I'm very happy that she took two 2nd places. One judge said she was a first place dog and really wanted to give it to her, but she was not as out going as the other pup. I hope she will do better with more experience in it and be a little more out going even when stacked, like take interest in the things around her. She is fairly well balanced and has nice natural muscle tone. Now we just need that I wanna win attitude.

Here are some pics.

(posted this pic in the staff/pit thread already too)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:44 PM

Adorable! Congrats on your 2nd places! I'm sure she'll do better next time, congrats!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Aw. Congrats! So cute

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Newborn Pup

That's a very nice looking pit bull any updated pics today?

subscribe to our blog at
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thank you, I do have some pics.

And her daughters

Check Them Out

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Newborn Pup

Awesome looking pit bull's I see her daughters got her coat!

subscribe to our blog at
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

IMO one got her color & one got Dads as he is lighter. Though their daughter is lighter then even he is. She looks almost white in some pics as areas of her coat is really light and her face is very light, more like her grandpa as I can say the same for him,some parts of his coat are extremely light.

Dad

Grandpa

Check Them Out

Last edited by Spicy_Bulldog; 03-25-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added pic

Tags
pit bull, show