my babygirl is different - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Angry my babygirl is different

I need a little advice about why my 5 month old mix pit and lab personality has change since she got well from catching porvo. here is a brief of a situtation: 1st i cared for her for about 2 days trying to save her since i did not have the cash to take her to a vet. We took her and my chiuaua to a vet for there checkup and vaccine shits about a week before she got sick. the old man we were staying with for some reason took my pitt out of our room while we had left to take my husmand to a doctor that evening and put her outside. at that time she was still sick but slowly progressing well. when we got back from doctor, my dog was no where to be found and i got mad cause the old man was drunk sleeping. i called the police on him to report my dog missing and the officer look all over his property and did not see my dog anywhere. we moved out that night and into a hotel. the next morning , we went back to find her and she was found on the sidewalk next to the wall by his backyard.ever since i got her back she has acted mean toward my other dog and got greedy with food,which she has never done that before. what do you think happen to my dog? i don't want her to hurt my other dog since she almost did already?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 10:06 AM

I had a dog that this happened to...it got parvo and had a high fever. The vet finally put it to sleep. She was a boxer mix and she started to attack us!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Smile getting better

well since my last post my dog, babygirl has gotten a little better except she has a different personality and we have accept it as part of growing up and changeing. she still does her usuall things and other new stuff. other than that she is fine . thanks for responding my my post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello Earthling

I wish you the best of luck with her. You'll get more repondses in the dog forum

Tags
dogs