My boyfriend is willing to get another dog! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

My boyfriend is willing to get another dog!

so my boyfriend was kind of anti puppy before we got messi (7 month old yorkie schnauzer now) and i was talking to him today about if we got another dog would he want the same breed or something else, and he was like hmm i like messi maybe we would get the same breed. We should get another dog like next month.

Not going to happen. We can't afford another dog right now, nor do we have space for another crate. But i am really excited that he is so loving messi and is willing to get him a friend some day!

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Part of the Pack

That's awesome that you have that support! When the time is right you will be able to bring a new buddy home without concern or issue.

I am so thankful to have someone who is willing to help me through the old age dog years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 02:41 PM
RAT ADDICT

Way to go for converting a non-dog lover! Dogs are the best!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hehe, i wouldn't call him completely converted yet. He is still anti- lots of breeds ironcially including schnauzers lol but i am working on him!

I just really lucked out that we got a perfect puppy

[/CENTER]