My doggies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Incubator Cricket Killer

Talking My doggies

Look out, borrowed the digi cam and I'm on a roll!

First we have my princess Claudia (I don't know if I've shown this one or not, it's my favorite of her)

Claudia and her kitty Shiva

And Scrappy!

Scrappy with her kitty Buddah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Incubator Cricket Killer

Here's what my bed looks like on a GOOD night, usually there's also 2 cats and everyone is much more scattered, lol.

*Ira was such a good sport to let me post that one!

Then there's our tiny lap dog

*Again with Ira being a good sport.

I'm going to try to get some more good pics of the girls but they never do cute stuff when I have the camera!

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

omg Becki those are the cutest pictures ever! Look how sweet they are!! I love the one of Buddah with his paw on Scrappy's belly - it's just so adorable! And Shiva curled up with Claudia! I want to give them all smooches and belly scratches!

wow the kittens are getting big!! Claudia and Scrappy look sooo adorable! Great pictures!!! :bfly:

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:35 AM
Miss New Booty

Aww Becki!!!! What awesome pictures!! The kittens are getting so big!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are soooooo cute!! I cant believe how big the kittens are! And I think Scrappy is so cute! Her face looks a lot like Harlie's to me. What kind of breed is she? We bought Har as a Boxer at a pet store, but obviously as she has grown up, so no longer looks so Boxerish...We have been trying to figure out what she might have in her, and your Scrappy's face looks so much like Har to me. Cute pics!

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 09:42 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

They look great!

I have the biggest crush on Scrappy!

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

Aww, I like Scrappy with her kitty Buddah. That is just too cute!

I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Incubator Cricket Killer

Thanks guys! Jodi, you want her? I think Scrappy's got a little boxer, some pit bull and some other stuff... just a mutt basically

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yeah, we know Har has some Boxer obviously, but we think she has some Pit Bull too. So yeah, we really think Har was an expenisve Mixed Breed. Darn Petstore! Guess thats what I get huh!

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Ira was such a good sport! I loved all of the pictures! Scrappy with buddah is priceless!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 05:14 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Quote:
Originally posted by Becki
I think Scrappy's got a little boxer, some pit bull and some other stuff...
That's what Zoey was....we think.

~ Jodi ~

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Newborn Pup

Your cats are really pretty.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What spoiled pups they are!
I love Scrappy too! I really like her color with the black mask.
Har is most likely a purbred Boxer if you purchased at the pet store and got AKC papers. It's just alot of times they just don't conform to the standard when your getting them from stores or some breeders too. My Buddy dosen't look purebred ether, I've had so many people ask if he's pure- he has a short muzzle and a curl tail like a husky.I purchased him from a lousy breeder- but he's loved! Mix breeds are soo much healtheir!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-06-2003, 10:33 AM
I Just Need One!

*snatches Scrappy* Beat you to him Jodi! What cute pups!

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-09-2003, 04:30 PM

Cute Doggiez!

I eat O' lot a Pussy

Tags
lap dog, mixed breed, pet store, pit bull