My doggies :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

My doggies :)

Well, I thought I'd Introduce my four doggies.
First we have the Rottie Mocha. I got her from a friend almost 2 years ago because her uncle was going to put her down for no reason. She's actually my dad's dog since when I got her I dropped her off because I couldn't have her where I lived at the time. She's a little over 2 1/2 years old.

Then there's Sweet Pea the Chihuahua, I bought her from someone who was selling her in the paper because she could no longer keep all her pets. She just turned 2 years old in January.

Then Dosha the Pitbull came along. She's my younger brother's dog, but everyone, but him takes care of her. She is a big goof ball, but I still love her. She is about 8 or 9 months old.
(Don't mind the outfit it was her holloween costume ).

AND last, but not least we have Penny! She's a beagle Jack Russel Terrier mix. I adopted her from the pound on Nov. 1st she was only 7 wks old and tiny. Now she's 5 months old and growing every day.

Well, those are the doggies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 11:00 PM

Beautiful
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 11:02 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 03:11 AM
Miss New Booty

Your doggies are beautiful!!!! Great pictures and thanks for sharing with us!! Dosha is so cute in her Halloween costume!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 04:31 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are all lovely, I especially like Penny as I'm a a fan of Jack Russells and Beagles. I love those ears!!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 04:45 AM

they all look fabulous, Penny is just adorable.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

Thanks everyone, Dosha loved her costume. When we put it on she just pranced all over the house. LOL

Tags
jack russel terrier, jack russell, terrier mix