My doggies - Part 1 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

My doggies - Part 1

Here are pics of some of my doggies, and a little about them.

This is Willy (4). Our first "puppy" that we got as a couple. He came into our lives a few weeks after I lost my childhood dog. We got him from a crappy breeder (before we knew any better). I was researching the breeder after the sale (duh - shoulda done my research before, not after!) but I learned he used to operate a puppy mill (USDA suspended his license) and I learned sooo much about mills and animal rescue and that is how I ended up getting involved in rescue.

This is Bruno, a 3 year old Shar-pei/Husky mix. You can't see the husky, but its there. His mama was a husky and he is a big talker...loves to woo woooo. I think he was a mama cat in another life as he loves kittens. He loves taking care of our kittes.

This is Gracie (3), a border collie/? mix. She came from the shelter when her family didn't want her anymore. Thier loss, was our gain! She is so sweet and snuggly and fun to play with.

This is Stewie (aka Fatness). He is a 3 year old FORTY-ONE pound JRT that is really needing a diet. His previous family turned him into the shelter because he was too much to manage. Turns out he has some serious aggression issues they did not bother to mention. When he isn't being mean, he is incredibly sweet.

This is Pawlie. Our lovable, big softie of a dog. He is a pit bull mix and is the biggest wuss in the world. He is scared of some of the weirdest things (i.e. collars, paper, cell phones just to name a few). Instead of rolling on yuckly smelly things, he loves to roll on dryer sheets, fresh clean bedding, and if I spray air freshner, he rolls on the floor after it has fallen to the floor. He is such a character, we call him "Princess".

I think that is all I will send for now. I have a total of 11 so I have 6 more to show off at a later time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

They are all just too precious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They are all very cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Newborn Pup

Oh my gosh, they are all so adorable! You really need to enter Willy's picture in a photo contest, I can see him on a calendar! Bruno looks like a big ol' teddy bear. Gracie looks like she would have fun fetching a ball. Stewie looks like my 40 pound beagle, begging for more food! Pawlie looks eager to play. You must have so much fun with all of them!

~~~PATTY~~~
Mom to:
Cocoa (Labrador Retreiver)
Daisy (Beagle)
Elsie (Border-Collie mix)
Simba (orange/white cat)
Boo-Boo (black/white cat)
Molly (tabbey cat)
Aquarium fish
and all the strays that come my way!

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
--Arthur Schopenhauer (philosopher)
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What lovely dogs you have! Thanks for posting!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are so great, I am in love with Pawlie, its all in the face they are all so precious...its awesome that you rescued so many, I would love to own more dogs, to be able to save as many as possible, but for now 3 is our limit...thank you for sharing your precious pups

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are all great! Can't wait to see the others

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 11:55 AM
PT's Troll Hunter

Gracie looks like she might have some Saint Bernard in her.... I don't know how large she is in person (sometimes its really off in pictures compared to real life) but her coat really shouts SB to me.

You have a wonderful, lovely pack there!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thanks Mallory and everyone! I need to get pics up of the rest of my babies!

Gracie is only 27 pounds...and while she isn't built like one, she sure does look like a little miniature St. Bernard.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

So is there a Part 2 yet??

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 10:03 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Cute pups!

~ Jodi ~

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Your dogs are beautiful!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Tags
animal rescue, border collie, husky mix, pit bull, pit bull mix, puppy mill, teddy bear