Photos! My dogs - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

My dogs

I'm really terrible about posting updates about my pets--most of you probably don't even know what kinds of dogs I have!

But I've decided that I have no excuse because it's Friday and so I'm done with work early, no classes until Monday, etc.

First off, one of my previous fosters (we just had him for a week until he went to another foster home) got adopted! His name was originally Bagel, we called him Bailey, then his name went back to Bagel, and now he's been re-named Elliot . I never shared photos of him so here he is:

I feel like this photo represents his personality better, however:

Yeah, he was nuts . Adorable, though!

Next up is my dachshund, Rocky. He's my older dog yet the most energetic.

I also have a cocker spaniel named Sophie. But she hates being photographed so I don't have any good recent photos . So here's an older one of her with my mom's dog, she's on the right:

Speaking of my mom's dog, her name is Bambi and here she is hanging out with Cullen, our current foster dog:

We've had Cullen since early December. There have been a few applications in for him but no one's been interested in meeting him yet. I don't know why, not only is he adorable but he's also very sweet AND a low shedder because of his curly coat!

Poor guy wasn't in great shape when we got him. He was extremely underweight (and still is a bit skinny!) and dirty (he stunk so badly I gave him a bath before even putting him down in the house, hahaha). Cullen was also really depressed and antisocial. He would just curl up on the couch and stay there. If the other dogs tried to get him to play, he'd growl.

You'd never know it now, though! He's such a happy, playful terrier boy and he loves other dogs and all people. No prey drive, either, and can be trusted with small animals (or at least rabbits, guinea pigs, and degus). I have to admit that everyone in the house is getting quite attached, I wish I could afford another dog.

To end, here are three dogs in a row (Rocky was elsewhere, he gets tired of Cullen's antics after a while, haha).

Oh, and here's my shameless advertisement for adopting Cullen. If anyone's interested in him (or another dog), check out http://www.perfectpetsrescue.org .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Hello Earthling

Cute!!

I love Cullen, he is adorable.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Thanks!

He's hilarious. His ears move up and down when you speak to him, it's so cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Adolescent Pup

My jack russels ears do the same thing!

~Mommy of~

Sasha - gsd/whatever - R.I.P Feb, 23, 2010 <3
Bella -Wolf/Rot/GSD
Rhiley - Rot/Lab
Roxxi - Rot/Lab
Gracey - Jack Russel.
The cats - - Maddie, Cloud, Abby, Spawn, Snuggles, Sassy, Tigger, Marley, Sid Vicious, and Jasmine [3 Healthy Kittens.]
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Part of the Pack

Bambi looks so soft!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Oh they are all so cute!!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aw i would take cullen in a heart beat if i could.

he has the same eyes as my mutt that is yorkie schnauzer. Supper cute!

[/CENTER]

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 07:25 AM
RAT ADDICT

They are cute!
Nice to see your dogs again.

I thought you were fostering a dachshund too? Was he adopted?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Cute! I love Sophie and Bambi. Cocker spaniels are awesome dogs.

Cullen is adorable! I hope he finds his forever home soon.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
They are cute!
Nice to see your dogs again.

I thought you were fostering a dachshund too? Was he adopted?
Yup, Walter was adopted in November . He went to a very nice family in upstate NY and is doing great .

~Stephanie

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
RAT ADDICT

Oh thats great news!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Newborn Pup

Aww that are all so beautiful!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Your right about not posting enough about your pets, i thought you just had the one dog! lol There all so cute, Especially Cullen, i hope he finds a forever home soon, he looks like a little sweetheart <3

My Furry Family
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelnstuff View Post
Your right about not posting enough about your pets, i thought you just had the one dog! lol There all so cute, Especially Cullen, i hope he finds a forever home soon, he looks like a little sweetheart <3
Next I'll make sure to post about my three house rabbits .

~Stephanie

Tags
dog, foster