My dog's Allergic! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation My dog's Allergic!

Hi out there! This is Spencer!

I am the proud owner of an amazing Bloodhound named Butch. I've had butch since I was four and I've practically grown up with him. Me and Butch are very close. He's been with me through all my different jobs, schooling, and other hard times.

You can imagine my distress when I discovered white fuzz ringing his eyes. I immediately rushed him to the vet. Dr. Nelson (a long time family friend and Butch's vet) informed me that suspected allergies. I explained that Butch has been eating the same food his whole life-but I followed Doctor's orders. I switched to a brand-new kind of dog food. The next morning the fuzz was reduced considerably. Two days later the fuzz was gone!

The only problem I had was that his new food was much more expensive than his old food. I was worried that I would be unable to afford it for long at my old job.

Then one day I found the answer, Purina Dog Food Coupons. Now I can easily afford his new food with my new job as a Building Inspector and these coupons. Butch is just as happy and Healthy as he always was!

Thanks Dr. Nelson!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Part of the Pack

I'm curious as to the purpose of this post...Are you advertising for Purina? Dr. Nelson? The way you type and phrase your sentences is suggesting to me that you're not here to meet people just to advertised for something.

~Ren~
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rags- Blue Healer/Border Collie Mix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

Tippy- Black and White Fancy Rat

Fredi- Tan and White Fancy Rat

RIP- Aggie, Dorito

Tags
allergy, dog food, expensive food