My Dugan - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Seeker of Orbs

Cool My Dugan

this is Dugan. he's one of my brittany spaniels. he is....i think somewhere around 14yrs? (wow) doesn't act a day over 2!

(I'm still figuring out the boards so bear with me as i try to link to some of my pictures......)

at christmas complaining about something. lol

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 09:39 PM

How cute!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww he's so cute! Look at him in front of the tree! LOL!! Great shot!

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Seeker of Orbs

lol, he's definitely part ham he LOVES the camera

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 05:04 AM

Red face

He looks like a sweet old man!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNSWfan80
lol, he's definitely part ham he LOVES the camera
hahahahaha! that's cute!

And my aunt and uncle are thinking of getting a Brittany? Any words for them!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Very cute puppy