My English Bulldog's pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

My English Bulldog's pics

Here are some pics of my "Minnie Wrinkles".

Thanks for letting me share! Would love to hear from other bulldog owners!

Donna
North Carolina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 04:44 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

I know you live WAAY in North Carolina, but if you EVER EVER need a sitter for your bully... *insert huge grin*

No, seriously, you have a very beautiful girl there. (Girl yes? I am assuming what I think is logical with Minnie being a part of the name, but sometimes my idea of logical is very IL-logical.) Anyways, is she the same size now? Gee, I would love to have an English Bull Dog. Or even American. But the next dog we get, it will be awhile since the new baby and all (can't deal with that much craziness!) but it will be a Great Dane, which is both me and Ben's (hubby) favorite breed and dream dog.

*edit* Glad to see that after you joined in the beginning of '04 you decided to finally post!! Welcome to PT, again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 05:21 PM

What a beautiful baby you have there. Eng Bulldogs are so cute.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 05:29 PM

So cute!!!!

In the college I graduated from, our pet is an english bulldog, it's named Tarzan. Tarzan goes to different activities, like the opening of the agricultural fair, graduations, ect. The year I started there, there was an old tarzan that was being retired that year. On the opening of the agricultural fair he just refused to walk along with the band, as he always did. So they took him and put him on the tractor (on the... shovel is it called?) with 2 girls on each side of him holding him. He looked so happy of not having to walk! LOL
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 05:40 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

that is such a cute story! I can only imagine! 'n yes the word is shovel... or bucket... okay i admit i dont know what its really called, but i know what your talking about and i would have called it the same thing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww!!! So cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

ohhhh that is so my dream dog...I have wanted one forever lol...she is so pretty

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Very cute!!

Years ago my mom had an English Bulldog named Beautiful Beula (I think that's how it's spelled! ). Her body was all brindle and she had a white head. She was a really neat dog.

Rhonda

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww, your pup is adorable!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

What a beautiful dog! I think bulldogs look so sweet and affectionate. They seem to smile a lot...

I've always called it a bucket on the front of a tractor... I ought to know better after years on the farm but oh well.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 02:17 PM

Adorable!! One of my co-workers has a very lovable English Bulldog, he's a major sweetie!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:18 PM

Aww what a cute pup!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 09:14 PM

What a beautiful bully

Tags
dog owners